Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Shaunie hope you are ok
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    no problem @Shaunie .. hope you're okay <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

I want to tear up my body and start again. I hate everything about my body. I just want to remove all the fat and disgusting parts 

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,493 Skive's The Limit
    I'm okay thanks! I'm just going to post a few games to play cause I'm bored. Hopeful will join me lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @Shaunie i'll join in! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    This spam block is so annoying
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Had to block someone on Instagram for copying my posts. It was really irritating and completely unnecessary. Cant copy em now! 
    (To clarify nobody here) 
    I'm also extremely fed up and exhausted. I want to sleep but my brain wants me to exercise...
    Omg. Just so annoying when they say your item has been delivered when i haven't got it. 
    Starting to really hate amazon better off getting stuff on eBay
    Should really see someone about this cough (it's not corona, had it about 3 months) 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Should really see someone about this cough (it's not corona, had it about 3 months) 

My boyfriend had the same thing a while back, it went away but it's best to get it checked out 
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Doing this online counselling thing but it's scary and not sure if it's helping so much. The person also tried to video call when I expected just to chat. Might quit it just thought it would help to talk to someone about things and get more perspective. Also this scary message comes up when i try to post on this forum ?
    Woke up to my mum fucking screeching and its put me in such a bad mood
    Keep stuttering today dk why.  it's annoying
    When you're the only black person in the room and ignorant things are said to you or in your presence on a continual basis, then come and talk to me. I have to keep my composure because at that moment in time If I question, I don't think people will hesitate to see me as the angry black woman. 

Really struggling to breath 😭😭😭😭
    I feel like starting a fight with the neighbor after hearing him slut-shame someone. It's the 21st century, stop with that misogynistic bullshit. I bet he doesn't give two flying fucks about is mates doing the same thing.

Ladies, you can have as many sexual partners as you wish. Never let anyone make you feel bad about it. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    This has tested my bloody patience this last 2 days and half term colours are wrong 😩

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    @GreenTea sorry to hear you are finding things really difficult at the moment, if you would like to create a thread and talk through what's going on, you are more than welcome to.  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,783 Master Poster
    edited April 2020
    My ****ing knee hurts.  :( There are only 2 pains worse than carpet burn- mental pain and periods! I fell and hurt my knee yesterday whilst playing hide and seek. I got carpet burn and I hit my head on a chair according to the 2 girls I was with. Surprisingly I did not cry or swear. I just stayed completely silent but I started shaking. It was not seizure shaking. It was anxiety and embarrassment.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    I'm a complete failure. 

I've been doing some reflecting today.

It doesn't matter how long you've known a person if they show signs of toxicity with the unwillingness to change, they are not your problem. Nope, not in the slightest. let them deal with their own shit storm. It's not anyone's job to Fix them and certainly not mine. I'm aware of all the tactics the try to play the victim and it's not going to work anymore. I used to always try to be there when I realised she didn't give a shit and only did things for her own gain. I literally have had the best 2 years of my life without her.

I sit back and I observe and when I sniff an ounce of toxicity in a person, I'm out. they can deal with their own shit and tactics to manipulate. 
    Anyone else completely lost their sleep schedule and are all over the place with sleep?
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Sooooo tireeddd :0 
    Feeling bored and having work to do suckkks!

I keep getting distracted, I want to be outside, I want social time and real human interaction. Hopefully, I'll be able to have a gathering with some humans when all this is over.
  • ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    Where has my motivation gone! I'm going to fail these exams!
    @Elizabeth

NOOOOOOO, CAN DO IT!

on a serious note, whats up ?

Elizabeth said:
    Where has my motivation gone! I'm going to fail these exams!

You won't fail! We believe in you! 💕💪
  • ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    Thanks @Salix_alba_2019 and @GreenTea

Not much is up, but I shouldn't waste your time anyway 
    Elizabeth said:
    Thanks @Salix_alba_2019 and @GreenTea

Not much is up, but I shouldn't waste your time anyway 

You aren't wasting our time! We are here for you if you need us!