Homeโ€บ Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Blah effect

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
edited December 2022 in Health & Wellbeing
Dunno y everyone's having a ab Dab about. It's gonna kill us all eventually ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I have given up
Crazy mad insane
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Na i doubt it will kill us all. Many have recovered
    โ€œAnd when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.โ€ ~ Kirsten Corley
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€โ™ฅ๏ธ
    Crazy mad insane
    It would be less painful ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Crazy mad insane
    Is it over?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ellie2000

I don't think it's over yet but it looks like it's getting a bit better here. How are you doing today?
    I cbfa to shower anymore. If I don't I won't b prey no more. Wen I'm in hh it's a whole different game. I detest it๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ซ. HH shud get nuked, I have to find stuff to do without going haywire. Ppl become boring coz its Tory stronghold. Ppl don't like me. I'm good everyone bad. I prefer Krakow. Stupid humans ๐Ÿคฎ. Wat a chav? I see ppl and they're nice now but I think they're d'hds too. I h8 everyday wen I'm in hh. A fat person who I c every day I have no choice. Has 'you c*nt' as default. Fml. He makes me h8 life he's a person who I pay alot of money for doing nothing. He's supposed to be supportive. .FTWWW xx apart from that, Yh everything is ok
    How r u?
    Crazy mad insane