Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, I'm Caleb,

CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
Hi, I'm Caleb,
Just using this to pass the time during lock down really.

I'm 17 years old and I like music, art, skateboarding & poetry. I'd consider myself a pretty laid back person and i spent most of my days either watching television, listening to music, writing or playing on my xbox.

When i'm not stuck inside I'm an apprentice at a car garage and If i'm not there i'm usually found at the local indoor skate park or in bed watching netflix.

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome to the mix!

What sort of music are you into?!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    welcome Caleb! :)

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community, Caleb! Glad you found us, even if it's just for lockdown. :)

I assume lockdown means you're not working at the moment? What games do you play?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.