Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mugabe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone keep up with politics in Zimbabwe. I know you guys use to have it colonized. anyway what do you think of that idiot Mugabe. Now he is forcing white farmers to leave their crops to die when half the country suffers from starvation. The thing is, he just gives the land to his political supporters

Comments

• Options
    Dont much care anymore..

The white farmers are fucktards for staying there and allowing themselves to be bullied
    The black zimbabweans are fucktards for keeping mugabe in power
    Mugabe is just a fucktard

Now the black zimbabweans are all going to starve to death just because of Mugabes hatred of whites and lust for power. I believe they are now officially classed as in danger of famine.

I certainly wont be giving to the inevitable charity fundraisers for the zimbabwean people.
  • Options
    Mugabi, light of Africa, hero of the jungle, liberator of the AIDS infested masses...my hero! Makes me want to be just like him when I grow up.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Makes me want to be just like him when I grow up.

So you are planning to grow up at some point? :eek:

When will this be? I could note it in my diary...
  • Options
    Mugabe, shining light to the dismal paradise girded about with the banana leaves of victory...enchanter of the lions of judah and singer of panes to jerico...Muggers mobutu and crier of the hyenia night...truly a super hero, a batman in eded...hero to the HK factory workers in Portugal, Spain and the vaterland!

Who could aspire to grow up with such leadership shining forth out of the dark continent? Who indeed?

:D
  • Options
    Mugger...we hear your need...behold the sacrificial virgin we bring to you...behold another queen of Zimbabwe:

arrgghh2.jpg
  • Options
    After a few years in power Mugabe dies. When he gets to heaven he goes to St Peter who promptly tells him that he isn't on the list and he is to goto hell.
    So Mugabe goes to hell where he meets Satan. Satan welcomes him with open arms and tells him that he will receieve much better treatment down here than the others suffering eternal damnation.
    Mugabe is delighted that there is an upside to the afterlife, but quickly notices he left all his luggage in heaven.
    Satan tells him not to worry and sends to little devils to collect it for him.

When the devils arrive in heaven they find the gates are locked and they stand around for a few minutes trying to think of a plan. After a few minutes one of the little devils suggests climbing over the fence. So they begin to climb over it to retrieve the luggage. A short distance away, 2 little angels are watching, when one says to the other "Mugabe's only been down there 10 minutes and already we're getting refugees" :D
  • Options
    Mugabe, the light out of Africa...shining path of righteousness...wearer of the holy and cleansing garments of salvation...all shall bow to your greatness...let your greatness swell and please the sacrificial virgin we bring before you!

Mugabe, can I say more?:D