Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What happens if I get caught dealing crystal meth - The Mix

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited April 2020 in Articles

imageWhat happens if I get caught dealing crystal meth - The Mix

What happens if I get caught dealing crystal meth? - The Mix asks an expert.

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• rori0690rori0690 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Why will crystal meth make you constipated?!!! Also, I’ve read online it is used for the treatment of severe narcolepsy and other uses can be defined as legal such as research and being under the influence of a mental lapse causing you to put a drug in your body where it is prevalent in a community. I have all these.
  • MaisyMaisy Moderator Posts: 617 Incredible Poster

Hi @rori0690

Unfortunately, I cannot find much on crystal meth causing constipation. However, there is a risk that taking crystal meth can cause other health issues- including, heart, brain and mental health problems. For more information, feel free to check out FRANKs article on crystal meth here: https://www.talktofrank.com/drug/methamphetamine#the-risks

Crystal meth (also known as methamphetamine) is similar to amphetamine, which is used to treat narcolepsy. The two drugs are different, however, as crystal meth is illegal, while the other is used in medications.

Take care!

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Maisy said:

Crystal meth (also known as methamphetamine) is similar to amphetamine, which is used to treat narcolepsy. The two drugs are different, however, as crystal meth is illegal, while the other is used in medications.

Both are illegal for recreational use.

Methamphetamine is a Class A (your article is wrong in saying it is Class B in smokeable-freebase)-form)
    Other amphetamines (there are more than one) are Class B
    Weekender Offender 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2020
    Skive said:
    Maisy said:

Both are illegal for recreational use.

Methamphetamine is a Class A (your article is wrong in saying it is Class B in smokeable-freebase)-form)
    Other amphetamines (there are more than one) are Class B
    We'll look into this and see if our article needs an update @Skive. :) Thanks for flagging.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.