Home Fix The Mix
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

'Games' hashtag

ShaunieShaunie Posts: 12,442 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
Ive posted a few threads to do when we are bored. And i tried to hashtag "game" but i dont think you can hashtag anything other than what you have set up?  
I think you should make one for game
i mean i would suggest a subform but idk. Cause like regular people here and like eventually get bored of the game and then gets lost again. So i dunno about subform but then maybe be good for newcomers to see and would see like simple part of the forum as you kinda get to know people within games too so maybe a subforum like get rid of creative and put it in travel and free time and make a games one instead. And probably other text games.but then probably would make anything goes abit empty as depending on what you call a game but yeah. 
Sorry lol just ramble. Just thinking. 

But i think should def have a tag for games atleast so can find them all when youre bored !

Hi
DandelionPast User

Comments

• MikeMike 🖥️🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,328 Community Manager
    Ive posted a few threads to do when we are bored. And i tried to hashtag "game" but i dont think you can hashtag anything other than what you have set up?  I think you should make one for game

Not a bad idea @Shaunie. :) I've added 'Games' as a tag.

And yep, you're right - members can't add new tags. Originally when we first used tagging we wanted to avoid having lots of variations of the same one (e.g. anxiety, anxious, anxious thoughts...) so we limited the ones available so they'd be as practically useful as possible. But it might make more sense for us to give you guys that ability and, if that's something people want, we can certainly do it.

i mean i would suggest a subform but idk. Cause like regular people here and like eventually get bored of the game and then gets lost again. So i dunno about subform but then maybe be good for newcomers to see and would see like simple part of the forum as you kinda get to know people within games too so maybe a subforum like get rid of creative and put it in travel and free time and make a games one instead.

In theory, Anything Goes is the perfect home for games like that, but if you guys reckon games and challenges deserve their own space then we can consider that for sure. Depends how popular the idea is.

Likewise with removing 'creative' - we have removed quiet/dead forums before and that's a good thing for us to do. Creative is arguably quite quiet, so we could do some re-organising if most people don't feel that space is particularly needed. We're all about trying new things if old stuff doesn't work. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.