Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

April photo challenge 🌸

2»

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
     a pattern
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster

Does this count as a pattern
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Yess. It's pretty too

Basically any MCU film 😂 Excuse my unmade bed, this photo was from a while ago 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
    Dandelion said:

Oooo avengers!
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Dandelion said:

@Dandelion make sure @Mike sees this he's MCU mad. ;)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
     shoes for yesterday
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Riley said:
    Dandelion said:

10/10 @Dandelion :tongue: Really hoping to get some framed posters up when I finally get around to redecorating by room! And do I see some exclusive posters from opening night there?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Mike said:
    Riley said:
    Dandelion said:

10/10 @Dandelion :tongue: Really hoping to get some framed posters up when I finally get around to redecorating by room! And do I see some exclusive posters from opening night there?
    @Mike Ooh definitely that would be so cool. And yeah you know it 😂😂 went on opening night and then went for a second time a week later just to get the second poster 😂
    something pink! Hydration/natural energy drink!
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited April 2020
    Something pink my bed! 
    Don't suppose i can inspire anyone to add ivy to their room?  It feels more cosy!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Just giving this a bump for the last couple days