Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey @ThePigeons could you take a break and maybe go to your room? would making a 'do not disburb' sign help let your family know you need some time out? always here for you <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I miss real hugs.

Soon though. Making them all the more special
  • Options
    Do you ever go through old photos and feel 'i was good enough back then'
  • Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    @GreenTea @BubblesGoesBoo they still come in my room or disturb me when I have my headphones in and eyes closed. I usually say something like 'I'm gonna be deaf for a moment' and put them in. It works on short time. Whenever I say that I need time alone or if I'm busy they get angry at me for some reason. I try to force me to connect with them on other times so maybe they let me alone more often
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    @GreenTea I miss myself when I look back at really old photos. In my teenage years I hated myself. But something switched in me that I needed to care for myself. I forced myself to like me. Said it enough times until I believed in it. Doesn't mean I like everything about me or I only do great things, far from it. But when all the people around you seem to hurt you, why should you do the same. I can be there for me and it's the best decision I ever made
  • Options
    @ThePigeons
    Hey lovely, I'm sorry you can't get any space and those around you won't respect your need for space :( that sounds really tough!
    Are you able to go for a walk trying to day? I knows not much but it's some time alone which could really help 💜
    Hope you are ok
  • Options
    @GreenTea thanks <3 I don't have a lot of energy but I'm trying to go for a walk at least a week now. I'm afraid they asking for more details everytime but the walks really do help :)
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    I just did something i regret😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Cant take my words back
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    lol clearly some people are getting cabin fever and getting so bored that starting online arguments
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I feel so sad
  • Options
    Why did no one asked me how I was
  • Options
    @ThePigeons I'm asking now, how are you? 💖
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    @BubblesGoesBoo thankyou <3
    Im really not ok, I think my body is shutting down because I cant cope
     I've so much stuck inside me and I need to get it out
  • Options
    @ThePigeons I know how that feels trust me 🙈 do you have any support in place? Remember we're always here if you need advice or just a place to vent 😊 what's been going on for you? 💖
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @BubblesGoesBoo i have some support, but its waiting support, she called the therapist to hurry up with contacting me. Last night I was panicking. I was thinking about a few years back when this all begun, I was getting crazy at school. Flipping out in class. They locked the door when I was in the principals office, so I panicked. I was screaming and kicking the door and cabinets. I said some really rude things. Not even once did anyone asked me how I was or what was happening. Only 'act normal next time'.

I'm really struggling about knowing if I'm making it worse than it was or if I'm making it less worse
    By it I mean what was happening at the time that I was going crazy

It feels like my soul is locked up in a space inside me for safety, if that makes sense
  • Options
    @ThePigeons do you know when this support will begin, im glad you're getting some help though :)
    they shouldn't of locked you in the office! it's understandable how you reacted, I would be the same... im sorry they were'nt understanding though..
    Have you tried writing everything down? sometimes it helps just to get it out there, could also be prompts for when you start therapy as well. you can't heal unless you open up, as scary as it may be it's totally worth it in the end <3
  • Options
    My mam gave me food and said it had X calories, well just spied the packet and it has more, now I've gone over my meal plan and freaking out, she blatantly lied to me. 
  • Options
    Got a change, process and balance sheet to do today and I don't feel in the mindset for it.. it feels to hard to even think and reflect on consequences and positive aspects of my mental illnesses
  • Options
    @BubblesGoesBoo I'm waiting for a call, should be this week. I've written what happend on a forum, it helped a bit but I'm still confused
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    I feel so abandoned 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    We're always here @Millie2787 💖
  • Options
    I have no mental health support anymore @BubblesGoesBoo they discharged me 🥺
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 im so sorry :( I can't imagine how hard that must be, but just because you're discharged it doesn't mean all your problems have suddenly gone away, you may still be struggling but they think you're at a place where you can do this, we all believe in you. you may not feel it, but I think your team see's you as stronger now, where you're at a place you can do this, which I know you can. 
    do you have an follow on support? <3
  • Options
    Omg such a massive head ache. Making me feel sick
  • Options
    No I don’t have any follow on support :( I just have to wait for the team who’s running the group I’m being made to do to get in touch when I’m at the top of the list but that could be ages Becuase there was a group due to start a few weeks but obvs didn’t snd there 10 weeks in length @BubblesGoesBoo
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Hey @Millie2787

Sending you some hugs and Fluffy love. It sounds like your mental health discharge has made you feel really upset, lonely and abandoned. Life is really unfair right now.  If you need to talk I am here for you. 3 How are you doing now?

Stay strong and amazing. You inspire me so much. Your niece loves you. And Louie loves you. You are like another sister to me. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    To much sun and crying made me feel sick
  • Options
    @Shaunie try and get some fluids into you my love as you May be dehydrated 💓
  • Options
    @Millie2787 have you had a look to see what charities are in your area that could offer you support? im sorry all this is happening :(<3
  • Options
    IM really sad and lonely. Don't suppose anyone wants to speak with me🙃
This discussion has been closed.