Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is it worth ending it with him over this.

I'll try to make this short as possible. I have been with  him for a year and 3 months now and I have a 3 year old daughter with someone else. 
We almost split up a few times because he tried getting me to do everything for him. Constantly breaking my stuff in the house either being heavy handed or just because he wanted to break one of my daughters toys to use to mix his paint 😲. 
Anyway since 2 weeks after nearly splitting again he said sorry and has been nicer, helping more and stuff. But the other day I heard ny daughter crying cause he shut the door in her and wouldn't let him watch him on the ps4. She just likes to sit there. And he still keeps being heavy handed and I'm having to replace alot of stuff. 
Anyway lately i just don't like him touching me all the time. And not kissing much. Last night I ended the sex early cause I wasn't enjoying it and didn't like looking at him (He has erection problems) which I know isn't his fault but I just wanted him off me. I dont know what to do. Even though it wasn't good he still said it was amazing !!??!! We get 3 days space a week when he goes to work as a delivery driver but when he's back I stillI just can't stand him sometimes. Sometimes we have a laugh so I think maybe I shouldn't give up yet.

I know i sound horrible but I need some advice. 

Comments

• ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    If you feel it isn't right, then it isn't right
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Hi @lianna23

Firstly, you don't sound horrible at all. Sometimes people just fall out of love and there's nobody to blame for that and nothing to feel guilty about. It's fine to put yourself and your feelings first. I think you should try and think why you are still together and if the reasons aren't good enough for you then it might be time to call it a day?

Maybe have a look at this article and see what you think: https://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/relationships/should-we-break-up-4514.html

Sending hugs <3
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    You don't sound horrible at all, your feelings are totally valid :heart:

I think the link shared by @Han93 is a really helpful article to look at. Just remember that that there is no pressure to make the decision straight away. I think taking the time to talk to us, talk to yourself, talk to him will be really valuable to help you to understand how you feel and what you would like to do. 

Put yourself first and do what makes you happiest :heart: