Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The “last movie you watched” thread

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Blockers or whatever it was called. Was crap
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    101 dalmatians 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Men in Black 3 - bit of a letdown :/
    The quiet place with my housemates
    Breakfast club
    High school musical 2. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Bohemian Rhapsody :) 
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I watched Frozen 2 with my parents the other day and it was pretty good. I liked the visuals and the whole idea of working alongside nature it just had way too many songs for me personally. :p
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Narnia
  • chubbydumplingchubbydumpling Posts: 487 Listening Ear
    Black Panther =) thank god for Disney+
  • DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Guardians of the galaxy - part way through our MCU marathon, watching 1 a night in order 😊
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2020
    Loving the MCU theme! Nice one @Dandelion. :tongue:

I watched Avengers last week and Iron Man 3 last night. Probably watch The Winter Soldier or Guardians tonight and start doing a highlights marathon up until Endgame. I say highlights marathon because there are some movies I never really wanna watch and I'd rather hit all the good ones.

Need some Marvel energy in my life right now.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    The princess diaries!
    4 kids and it by Jacqueline Wilson.

Was awful 😂
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The breakfast club, never seen it before but N recommended it and it's so good! 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Recently got disney + so I re-watched all the high musical films :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    Frozen 2, for the 50millionth time
    A bug's life
    I, Tonya and The Jungle Book (one after the other ahaha)
    IT chapter 2 :fearful:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    _AJ_ said:

Absolutely love jungle book.
    Was it the original animated one or the real life one?
    GreenTea said:
    _AJ_ said:

The new one! Hadn’t seen it before- really enjoyed it! 
    _AJ_ said:
    GreenTea said:
    _AJ_ said:

The new one! Hadn’t seen it before- really enjoyed it! 

Ahhh it's a good film! Nice choice!
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Has anyone seen the new Dumbo? I watched it last week and it's the cutest film!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Aife said:
    Has anyone seen the new Dumbo? I watched it last week and it's the cutest film!
    No. Sounds adorable. But I am sure that a puppy film would take over the number 1 podium.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    @Aife I've literally just put that on for mine and my nephews virtual movie night :lol: love dumbo :)
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Let me know what you think of it @BubblesGoesBoo

@Kasa2103 here's a spoiler of baby Dumbo! 
    dumbo 2019  Tumblr
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    Let me know what you think of it @BubblesGoesBoo

@Kasa2103 here's a spoiler of baby Dumbo! 
    dumbo 2019  Tumblr
    Sooooooo cuteeee! 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Who was watching Ratburger earlier? It is quite sad especially as I have gone through some of the stuff in it such as death and bullying. But it is happy at the end. I have a spoiler to share but do not click if you do not want to have it spoiled.

Armitage and the other rats survive and do not get made into burgers. Bert and Sheila become burgers though. The students at school adopt all of the other rats that Bert captured. 

Dumbo is on my list as it's on nowtv!