Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited March 2020
    @Shaunie yeahh someone told me this but I didn't believe them … maybe it is true haha .. still love the song though, love how every person has a different interpretation of each song :)
    I read it from YouTube comments ah. I just ignore the "scream my own name" part as makes it obvious what it means aha. And i still love the song cause promoting self love and self love for your body either way ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sam feldt - post malone.

Not my choice of song but it's whatever
    Can't beat a bit of James Arthur
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Art of dying - Best I can <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Quite miss home. James Arthur
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I've always found this song to be a really good way to empty my head and keep my thoughts off of stuff that upsets me. :)

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Earlier I decided to plug in my headphones and listen to Magic Radio just so I could drown out my noisy classmates and to help with my anxiety.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    So I used to have an avatar from around 2002 that included a little guy walking along a baseline. Unfortunate the boards no longer support animated avatars so I changed it.
    but this is where it was from

https://youtu.be/Hrph2EW9VjY
    Weekender Offender 
  • _AJ__AJ_ Posts: 117 The Mix Convert
    Right now, listening to Secret for the Mad by Dodie
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Crab rave!

absolutely love me some EDM aha

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited April 2020
    I just made a Spotify playlist of motivational/epic music, and currently on this from Castle Crashers:

@_AJ_ one of my favourites!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    My first aid kit
  • EliEli Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    An amazing parody of One Day More from Les Misérables!

https://youtu.be/wdcS0Nbo7Ng
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    For some reason I remembered this music video out of nowhere, used to love watching it as a kid! :lol:

This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNfMs2ZWvzM 😇😇☺☺🤗🤗😚😚😙😙😘😘🌈🌈😍😍❣❣💟💟💞💞💝💝💜💜💛💛💚💚💙💙💗💗💖💖💕💕💓💓❤❤💘💘 Actually started crying earlier whilst watching this at school. One of my classmates cried too because it is just so sweet and relatable to me. The lyrics relate to me so much as well as many other young people. Sign language has been a massive part of my life for as long as I can remember! I have never really opened up about this but I used to not be able to speak at all until I was about 4 (nearly 5) years old. Makaton helped me to communicate and I have also learnt British Sign Language. 💘❤💓💕💖💗💙💚💛💜💝💞💟❣😍🌈

I hope that Sign Along With Us win on Britain`s Got Talent. They absolutely deserve to.  Try not to cry when watching the video. Christian is such a sweet boy with an amazing future ahead of him! 💘💘❤❤💓💓💕💕💖💖💗💗💙💙💚💚💛💛💜💜💝💝💞💞💟💟❣❣😍😍🌈🌈😘😘😙😙😚😚🤗🤗☺☺😇😇

Christian recently turned 5 about two weeks ago and the video that Jade made is absolutely amazing. Jade is the 18 year old girl who is the older sister of Christian. She also created Sign Along With Us which is the choir. Some choirs don`t just sing. They also sign. They are both amazing and important forms of communication.

https://youtu.be/1OijD72t4XY
    Recently discovered this girls group. Got sent their album for free and I love them
    You are loved by Matthew mole
    The Wombling Song by The Wombles.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Blackbriar, nightwish, in this moment, twilight force
    Crazy mad insane
    The Morrowind Theme. Probably one of the best video game themes I've ever heard.

• AngelAngel Posts: 40 Boards Initiate
    Celtic women the call
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    The Chainsmokers - something just like this 

Still my favourite song! 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld