Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General Chat Thread 31.03.2020

124»

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    I never played the first one Liam, it's quite easy and doesn't require much thought which I think thats why I like it so much its great to escape for a bit. 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Lol maybe forget how to talk and just meow all day then 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I used to really like the first one Stephanie lol but I was realllyy Young though 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Liam said:
    Lol maybe forget how to talk and just meow all day then 
    Haha. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea I was referring to when you said guyysss ahaha 

Oh hahaha fail 

It first came out on DS

Downside of chat on the boards is the spam block 😂
    It's a really fun game :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Hm
    I'm going to go folks, but stay safe everyone and take good care :heart:

Take care
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Goodnight Stephanie.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Bake off time
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Games are still holding me for entertainment but i've got colouring in, board games, nail painting, coursework, and I may actually try and read a book!

If you're bored I suggest finding new hobbies or doing ones you didn't always have time for :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld