Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General Chat Thread 31.03.2020

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea Yep! I sent you a photo of a draft, did you see it?

I did and it's perfect! I forgot to reply haha sorry
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Stressful lol 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Anyone watching anything good at the minute?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Sun, Sea and A&E 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea Haha okay no worries :)

Alis propriis volat 
    @Stephanie I've started watching Sabrina
    Alis propriis volat 
    Game of thrones! Anyone seen it?
    I couldn't get into that @GreenTea
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Stephanie said:
    I couldn't get into that @GreenTea

Ah it's not for everyone. I'm really enjoying it. A bit to much adult content though!
    I wonder how many people will have drunken accidents in the next TV show I am putting on.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm rewatching Friday night dinner currently in time for the new ones :)

and playing lots of games lol

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    What prank should I do at school tomorrow? Making a shortlist of ideas 
    Laine said:
    I'm rewatching Friday night dinner currently in time for the new ones :)

and playing lots of games lol

Shalom jackie
    Has anyone got any hobby ideas to do whilst everything is on lockdown?
    Alis propriis volat 
    Has anyone got any hobby ideas to do whilst everything is on lockdown?

Origami!
    1. Putting vaseline on door handles.
    2. Putting coco pops in the hand dryers.
    3. Load a massive fart sound video on the computer.
    4. Putting a sticker on the bottom of the computer mouse. 
    5. Sticking a fake parking ticket on the caretakers car (he cannot even park without being in 2 spaces although his car is tiny.)
    I think it's a good time to learn something new, but I just don't know what 

• Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    I don’t know but I am bored and running out of ideas 😆
    Origami, learn a new dance, binge watch a new TV series,  learn yoga. Learn a language
    What pranks do I do for April Fools Day?
    I think pranks are mean so I don't do them. I have no tips. Sorry
    Okay.  I won't do anything too dangerous like setting off alarms or putting animals on the roof 
    Tempted to do a drawing of a penis and stick it on my friends computer.
    lol yeh don’t do that Kasa 
    So... what you all up too for the rest of the night?

Stephanie said:
    So... what you all up too for the rest of the night?

Alcohol. Films. Video chats
    Liam said:
    lol yeh don’t do that Kasa 
    Don't do which thing?
    I forgot to get my hair cut at barbers before being stuck inside and mams going to attempt it tonight nervous lol😆
    @Stephanie I think I might watch a film!
    Alis propriis volat 
    Don’t put a animal on the roof Kasa lol