Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

General Chat Thread 31.03.2020

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
Hey folks, :heart:

As you may be aware chat's arent working tonight due to technical difficulties, but I'm starting this thread so we can all have a chat. :heart:

Hope you are all doing okay, 

As usual lets respect the guidelines :heart:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Is there a support thread being posted or shall I post one?
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Hi. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I can make a support one if we don't want it to mingle with general or have an overall one :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    A support one might be nice. People can then use general as a distraction just like chst
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    How is everyone ?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Thank you for making this thread. Such a bummer that it is the 2nd night in a row of no chat (one mod managed to log in- plus Ed but it was not enough to safely run the chats.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    Helloooo
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thank you for making this thread. Such a bummer that it is the 2nd night in a row of no chat (one mod managed to log in- plus Ed but it was not enough to safely run the chats.)
    It's just technology isn't it, doesn't always work. How you doing?

Liam said:
    Helloooo
    Hey Liam, how you doing?

Hello
    GreenTea said:
    Hello
    Hey, how are you?

Stephanie! You're on Sun, Sea and A&E! Or at least your name has been mentioned. 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    im ok thanks 😃😃😃 how is every one 
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Hey everyone 
    Alis propriis volat 
    Not so great but holding up. How are you @Stephanie
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie! You're on Sun, Sea and A&E! Or at least your name has been mentioned. 
    Haha. As if. ;)

Liam said:
    im ok thanks 😃😃😃 how is every one 
    Glad you are okay, I'm fine thank you. 

edited March 2020
    This TV show is just weird.  It is basically someone thrown off a balcony, pissed, pissed, fight and more pissed people. 
    Hey everyone 
    Hey, how are you?

GreenTea said:
    Not so great but holding up. How are you @Stephanie
    Sending hugs, I'm okay thank you, 

@Stephanie Not great to be honest but hey ho 
    Alis propriis volat 
    Kasa2103 said:
    This TV show is just weird.  It is basically people thrown off balcony, pissed, pissed, fight and more pissed people. 
    Oh doesn't sound like my sort of TV program, 

How's everyone day been?
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hoi
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Stephanie Not great to be honest but hey ho 
    Sending hugs, hopefully this thread can be a distraction.

What have you all been up too?

edited March 2020
    Stephanie said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Haha. As if. ;)
    Were you pissed on holiday in Majorca and taken to hospital in an ambulance? If not it was someone else also called Stephanie. Just joking around with you.
    @MountainPeak

Hello! Hope you are ready to realise the thread Tomorrow!
    @millie heya!
    @GreenTea Yep! I sent you a photo of a draft, did you see it?
    Alis propriis volat 
    Hoi
    Hey, how are you?