Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Birthday Mention Thread

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
Hey everyone,

This thread is for wishing happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday coming up at any point through out the year. Comment below when your birthday is and your star sign.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    For me my birthday is 21st March and I am Aries.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    hey @Kasa2103

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!

Did you have a nice birthday? I know it must have been difficult with the current situation of social isolation and distancing 
    mags98 said:
    hey @Kasa2103

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!

Did you have a nice birthday? I know it must have been difficult with the current situation of social isolation and distancing 
    Thank you. It feels very hard with the situation about social distancing especially as I can't even give my mum a hug.
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Oh yeah my birthday was 21st of march too lool
    So many birthdays haha but celebrating is difficult
    Still had cake in my case at least luckily 
    Happy belated birthday.