Home Anything Goes
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Birthday Mention Thread

DancerDancer Bog Off Justine!Posts: 5,871 Part of The Furniture
Hey everyone,

This thread is for wishing happy birthday to anyone who has a birthday coming up at any point through out the year. Comment below when your birthday is and your star sign.
I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.

Comments

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,871 Part of The Furniture
    For me my birthday is 21st March and I am Aries.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 Moderator
    hey @Kasa2103

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!

Did you have a nice birthday? I know it must have been difficult with the current situation of social isolation and distancing 
    mags98 said:
    hey @Kasa2103

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!

Did you have a nice birthday? I know it must have been difficult with the current situation of social isolation and distancing 
    Thank you. It feels very hard with the situation about social distancing especially as I can't even give my mum a hug.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• tkdogtkdog Posts: 258 The Mix Regular
    Oh yeah my birthday was 21st of march too lool
    So many birthdays haha but celebrating is difficult
    Still had cake in my case at least luckily 
    Happy belated birthday.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰