Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    Stayin home I can do, but staying home with all these noises is infuriating
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Really Struggling to breath
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Looks like I'll be hanging up my white coat untill the foreseeable future
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Cleared a room with a cough earlier.. I choked on my chewing gum... Like damnn
  • Options
    Can't breathe can't breathe
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Someone posted a video of him filming the motorway while he's behind the wheel, so I politely asked what the fuck is he doing and now shits kicking off 🙄
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,305 Part of The Furniture
    I think hell is just endlessly needing to sign into apps with a TV remote.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,785 Master Poster
    I literally will have nothing to do next week.

1. No school
    2. No performance 
    3. No gymnastics. 
    4. No trampolining
    5. Maybe a few online worksheets to last me until next term
    6. No volunteering
    7. No performing arts stuff

(At least I get a break from bullying at school.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Walk a mile in my past before judging me
  • Options
    When you want a cuppa but your cats sleeping on you and you don't want to disturb her 🙃 someone make me tea? 😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Most appropriate place for this
  • Options
    Can't fckn do this anymore
    I need help
  • Options
    Teddy is farting so bad i cant breath 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie Teddy says "I must free the booty gas"

• Options
    Trying to dye my hair and it's just going wrong and I'm frustrated
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Trying to read scientific journals requires a  tremendous amount of effort. I have such a short attention span, sometimes it feels like my thoughts are faster than my words. To be honest it feels like that all the time; like my brain is going 100mph.

I've been sitting here trying to not be salty about the fact that I spent a while finding the WHOLE sequences for the viruses I was looking at, instead of finding and saving specific parts to build some sort of phylogeny.

• Options
    Even teddy is doing my head in
  • Options
    f* it
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @ThePigeons Hey, is everything alright? <3

Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @MountainPeak
    No, I don't know how long I can hold on anymore
  • Options
    @ThePigeons Then let me hold on with you. Do you want to talk? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
  • Options
    @ThePigeons
    Okay, great. How are you? We can talk on here if you would like or you can private message me?
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    edited March 2020

i have been on my feet all day today to the point of my feet are now sore and starting to split . 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,785 Master Poster
    My cat literally has zero respect for Earth Hour.  We barely managed 5 minutes before we had to turn the lights back on. The cat decided to throw up all over the floor of the living room (right near where I was sitting.) Surprised that I didn't throw up. My sister had to go and clean it up (I would have thrown up straight away if I had to clean it up.) Poor girl. The cat is okay now though. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I can't seem to do fuck all right and nobody ever explains to me what I did wrong. How am I supposed to know if nobody fucking tells me?
  • Options
    Choked on an ice cube. How stupid 😂
  • Options
    they've furloughed 9 people off my team so that leaves 2 of us (plus supervisor & manager) im happy I get to keep my job, but its so much work and so tiring, and cant even have a day off sick cause that will only leave my colleague to do all the work :(  
  • Options
    they've furloughed 9 people off my team so that leaves 2 of us (plus supervisor & manager) im happy I get to keep my job, but its so much work and so tiring, and cant even have a day off sick cause that will only leave my colleague to do all the work :(  
    also don't even know why they kept me with my absence rate but they must see something in me...
  • Options
    Right bubbles (cat bubbles) I know my moisturiser is vegan and natural ingredients but that doesn't mean you can eat it 🙄