Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Shaunie honestly the thoughts were still there, but it was about finding a distraction, also alcohol haha … 

things will get easier, you wont always feel this way.
    could you ask to get re-assessed if you think you've got the wrong diagnosis?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    @Shaunie honestly the thoughts were still there, but it was about finding a distraction, also alcohol haha … 

things will get easier, you wont always feel this way.
    could you ask to get re-assessed if you think you've got the wrong diagnosis?
    Ive tried to get different diagnosis they just say "some people with BPD accept the diagnosis and it makes more sense, some are indenial and Cant see it"
     when i dont get mood swings. I don't hear things or anything psycotic. I am literally just depressed. It is just a diagnosis made so you get less crisis help
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Today has been hard. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Struggling to cope with everything that’s going on :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    I'm losing myself even more. I'm afraid I come to a point that I don't want anymore. I still don't have my diagnoses report, I can't go into therapy when it will start, my dream is shattered. Nothing works. Only thing that helps is talking. But nobody listens to my story. I don't want to lose the story. It's the only thing that can help me be me again
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
    Finding everything so fucking hard at the moment. Trying to distract myself by clearing out my room and found the documents from when I lost the pregnancy, and it just throws me back into horrific memories of what he did to me..
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture

For all of you who find Mother’s Day difficult for whatever reason , I’m only a message away 💕
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Really can't be bothered to go into work. They should close it. Its so dead and h&m and new look are closed
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Really can't be bothered to go into work. They should close it. Its so dead and h&m and new look are closed
    Lol as soon as i sent this i got a text message to say theyre closing after today
    Questioning who my real friends even are
    edited March 2020
    My sister was choking on bacon. Scared the shit out me and started crying still feel upset.   She was bright red and couldn't breath took a while to get it out. She's okay now
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Sending loads of hugs <3
    Waking up was a mistake.
    Waking up was the worse thing I've done today
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    edited March 2020
    Sitting on my own in a classroom trying not to cry right now. I feel in pain and hated. I got deliberately pushed over on to the hard floor by a girl in my year just because she hates me. Everyone hates me. The teachers don't know that I am in the classroom. They couldn't care less. The door was unlocked anyway. 

I am safe and not badly injured. Just a sore hip from landing on it and sore hands. And very embarrassed 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    I always feel bad when i feel "okay". Like i dont deserve it
    Currently crying happy tears right now.  My mentor sent me such a beautiful email that shows that she really does care about me.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Kasa2103 That's lovely! <3

Alis propriis volat 
    @Shaunie Everyone deserves to feel okay! Even if you're finding it hard to believe it yourself, at least take it from me! <3
    Alis propriis volat 
    Everyone is better off without me. All I do is hurt myself friends.
    I'm sorry I'm a horrible person
    edited March 2020
    @GreenTea I don't think you're a horrible person! You gave up some of your support time in circle to make sure I was okay, I actually would have be worse off without you! <3
    Alis propriis volat 
    I'm a worthless piece of scum who doesn't deserve support or happiness no matter how many times any of you try to argue against my opinion. 
    I'm better off dead. 
    edited March 2020
    Really wish i dont have a dream i shot myself again. Cause its all peaceful until i wake up

• ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    I'm afraid I don't want to be helped anymore
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
  • HowDoYouTalkAboutItHowDoYouTalkAboutIt Posts: 54 Boards Initiate
    Cheat feels like it's collapsing in, constant anxiety and lack off sleep. Feel like I can't do anything worthwhile and my life is pointless at this point. 
    Feel like nobody would give a shit if I took my life. 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited April 2020
    Meh
    Post edited by Salix_alba_2019 on
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs everyone <3 

I care about each and everyone one of your well-beings, you're all important and i'm here to listen x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
This discussion has been closed.