Home Anything Goes
Free Wednesday evening? Come along to our safeguarding co-design session from 6-7:30PM. sign up here

Happy Birthday To Me

DancerDancer Bog Off Justine!Posts: 5,887 Part of The Furniture
Yes guys I survived up to my 14th birthday.  Life has been really difficult with low and traumatic points at times (or more like a lot of the time.) But look at me. I'm alive and here.
I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
Jade09Riley

Comments

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,339 Wise Owl
    Happy birthday lovely!!!! 
  • MikeMike 🎧 LandaanPosts: 3,614 Community Manager
    Time flies! Only feels like yesterday when you were our resident 12 year old. :tongue:

Happy birthday Kasa and I hope you're managing to take care at the moment. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,980 An Original Mixlorian
    Happy birthday

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,887 Part of The Furniture
    Happy birthday lovely!!!! 
    Thank you.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Mike said:
    Time flies! Only feels like yesterday when you were our resident 12 year old. :tongue:

Happy birthday Kasa and I hope you're managing to take care at the moment. :)
    Haha thank you Mike. I remember joining here when I was 12. I was so young and confused by everything. 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

GreenTea said:
    Happy birthday
    Thank you.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,284 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Happy birthday!!
    Thank you.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• JordanJordan Posts: 342 Super Moderator
    Happy birthday! 
    Thank you 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,280 Master Poster
    Happy belated birthday @Kasa2103 hope you had a good day x
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Thank you 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

independent_