Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Scrapbooks

Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in General Chat

^^ ignore that 🙄
Howdy :) 

Recently I started scrapbooking - well it’s more of a positive type scrapbook thing that my old CAMHS worker gave me the idea to do saying that doing it would help to lift my mood but also give me something to look back on . I like to fill mine with my pen pal letters and different positive quotes cards I can find and quotes I can find on the Internet.

I wondered if anyone else did scrapbooking and thought it might be nice to share some photos of some of the pages we do (obviously I know some pages will have photos of friends and family on so It’s okay not to share those ones ) to help inspire each other or inspire someone else to take up scrapbooking :) 

These are the pages in my one so far ;

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    These are really great @Millie2787

Thanks for sharing, also great thread to start. :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I did some more work on it last night ❤️

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Your scrapbook is really cool. Well done! Thank you for sharing
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    I did a scrap book a few years ago which I haven't looked at in a long time. Your post made me dig it out and I'm so glad I did! I love all the quotes in yours  <3

• mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I love this thread! Makes me want to scrapbook myself but I'm not very creative and would get annoyed that it's not meeting the standard in my head =)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    No such thing as too many washi tapes right ? 😂 I’ve got. Few new pages but have photos with family in so won’t show this 

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just giving this a bump.
    Has anyone done any scrapbooking recently?
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Decided to stick the post it notes I get off my penpals in a scrapbook as they keep falling off my positivity wall 🙄

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''