Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Insecurities With Ex Boyfriends..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you guys deal with it if your g/f has been with someone in her past bigger than you?

My girlfriend has been with one guy and she said he was thicker with a much bigger head. :(:(

MS

Comments

• Options
    What does your girlfriend think shes achieving by telling you that?! Its obviously going to give you doubts or whatever. I know i an't give you an answer to your question but i dont think you should worry. Its not the size of that matters, its what you do with it ;);)
  • Options
    If she doesnt like it then she can leave IMO. If your in it just for the sex then she can leave but if you care for each other then there shouldnt be a problem and she should love you for who you are.

And If that doesnt work than there are always penis enlarging machines;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by John_Doe
    If she doesnt like it then she can leave IMO. If your in it just for the sex then she can leave but if you care for each other then there shouldnt be a problem and she should love you for who you are.

Yeah I know that was actually stupid on my part. I asked if her exbf was thick or not and she said yeah, and that his shaft was thicker than mine etc. The crazy thing is that she didnt bleed with him, she bleed with me, she didnt orgasm off of him she did with me, etc. I dont know how he could be thicker with this big head. She said big heads feel SO good. (one time I wore a cock ring that engorged my head and she said it hit her clit and G-spot more)
    And If that doesnt work than there are always penis enlarging machines;)

I am doing some. Exercises for head and shaft enlargement. There is a full inch around between my head and shaft. :(:(

MS
  • Options
    Well I hope you leant your lesson, Never ask a Girl about her sexual history unless you can take what she going to say, I did the same sort of thing you did and I couldn’t take what I heard.

Well if your gf like big dicks she would still be with her Ex and not you, so its clear size, thickness, big heads are not everything, So try to relax

That is unless you think you girl friend still pines over her Ex boyfriend?
  • Options
    wjat the others have said is right. u said u've made her orgasm and her ex didnt....well that says something doesnt it, its like sum 1 said "its not the size its what u do with it".

sum poeple like to know what their partners past sexual partners were like, personally i wouldnt like to know and wud feel a little weird telling my partner about an ex (dunno y!)

anyway, i wudnt worry, if ur gf loves u for who u r, then u shud have no worries bout ur size

hope everything goes well :)
  • Options
    Tell her your last girlfriend had much better boobs.
  • Options
    my previous gf had huge boobs but she didnt satisfy me like my current one.

I also had one gf who was very tight and It certainly wasnt the most satisfying sex I ever had!

I dont know how I compare to my gf`s exes, all I know is she tells me its the best shes ever had, shes never had so many orgasms or been so turned on.

I know it sounds like Im blowing my own trumpet but the fact is if Im getting it right for her whats to worry about??
  • Options
    Okay - well I was joking.