Home› Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Helloo 😃

Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey Taz, welcome! :)

I love animals too but like yourself not a big fan of insects haha .. I would love to be vegan but currently health wise it's not possible, but I am able to be vegetarian which im happy with just now :)

question time :lol: have you tried the quorn vegan hot and spicy burgers :love: they are amazing! <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    Welcome Taz :) 

Alis propriis volat 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    @Taz no need to be worried about anything here, we're a lovely bunch and non-judgemental :)
    ooo i'll have to try those burgers, if I can find them haha … 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Welcome to The Mix @Taz!  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    edited March 2020