Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Sending warm hugs to all of you <3<3<3
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I really need help. I don't know what I should do.

I'm scared I'm gonna die completely alone and hopeless. It feels like everything's coming to an end. Various things are making me feel like it's too late and I've lost the battle.

If the battle's not over yet, I can't fight. I don't know how. I wish I'd just snap out of it and be alright, but I can't. I feel lost, I don't know how to find the "light" in life. I can't pull myself up, I'm trying and I really can't.

I'm not going to win. I feel so helpless, sad and alone.

(Safe.)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    My sister just made me take a pregnancy test, it came back positive 😳 HOW!? Now I got go to work and pretend everything is fine, I'm shaking I'm so scared... 
    Got an app today after hours cause I'm loved haha, but update : I'm not pregnant! 😁😁 Well she doesn't think I am, but doing a blood test to make sure...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Goodbyes are always heartbreaking. Just got to remind myself it's not a forever goodbye. It's just a see you soon
    Why do I feel so so poorly again
    Also having to pack incase we get evacuated due to more flooding
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Lol atleast having a dog means they concentrate more how much he eats more than me now. Can get away with eating less so much more than i used to
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    one of my best friends took an od and is now in a coma :cry:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    I'm so over these floods. It's exhausting being constantly on watch as to see what roads get closed next. There's currently no bridge to the other side of the city. The side of the city I'm on is pretty flooded and constantly having to take different routes which is screwing with my anxiety because I can't plan ahead. 
    These floods made international news, not just all over the UK, but America and Italy heard all about them too
    edited February 2020
    IM so suicidal 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I'm better off dead.
    I feel so deflated
    Took painkillers (recommended dose) and now it's all I can taste/smell and think I'm gonna be sick 😷
    I feel constantly tired and lacking motivation
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    So sad
    Constant arguing with this person
    Now they said i got nothing to talk with you and their finally happy so bye. 
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Soo lonely ahhh it sucks cos at work no one really talks much to me and there isn't much discussion of stuff or social interaction. And friends i hardly see anyone and most my friends online anyway. 
    And this person is just flaunting that they dating someone and it feels so shit between us. But i have to meet them in 2 weeks time just glad it isn't this week. They told me at the time that they dun care if i come or not after i delayed it but i booked anyway since i figured it was just one of their angry moments. And all that was so stressful and sad for me when i've been trying so hard and so long to meet someone and they just treat u like shit. Doesn't feel too great even if eventually like okay u can forget about it but the constant shitness of the situation sucks. Hopefully when meeting it is better but i rather it was a happy positive feeling and not a shit one.
    I'm pretty sure having a full blown panic attack at the sight of a hospital ain't normal 🙃🙃
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @BubblesGoesBoo maybe it's tied to some significant experiences or memories that were really difficult to deal with. 

I wouldn't have panic attacks but I would feel a great pit in my stomach every time I passed the hospital where my dad passed away 
    Ahhhhh

It really isn't hard to be honest. It bugs me when people are dishonest about things that don't warrant.

I value honesty 
    I'm made out to be a problem before I'm even given a chance. I'm actually done. I literally just want to die because I'm tired of being treated like this. 
    edited March 2020
    Had an argument with my family about karma. They all believe in karma.  I said so you think those kids with cancer deserved that and my mum said yeah. If Havent done anything bad they will be bad people 
    i said what if they die so cant see the future. She said then it was a good thing cause bad person 

horrible to say. 

Now just thinking i went through abuse cause i deserved it then
    Getting some really dark intrusive thoughts 😭😭
    Extremely dehydrated and got a headache. 😭😭😭 Ffs
    Getting some really dark intrusive thoughts 😭😭
    I hope you can stay safe <3
    Shaunie said:
    Had an argument with my family about karma. They all believe in karma.  I said so you think those kids with cancer deserved that and my mum said yeah. If Havent done anything bad they will be bad people 
    i said what if they die so cant see the future. She said then it was a good thing cause bad person 

horrible to say. 

Now just thinking i went through abuse cause i deserved it the

What if I told you that there are a range of things that increases a person chance  of developing cancer like genes, the environment and socioeconomic status.

Those kids most definitely did not do anything that warranted cancer and it most probably was just a bunch of cells that grew out of hand whilst the body could not reccorrect the processes. 

Don't let your mum curropt you with her personal views. 

When that person chose do those things to you. They did it for their own sick desires with no condsideration for your wellbeing.

You did not deserve it. Not any. 

Salix 💛
    Thanks Salix <3
    My mum said she wasted so much time bringing me up and that i have no soul.
    All because i suggested she had ocd and asked if she'd ever accept support
     she needs to go back home can't stand her staying here
    @BubblesGoesBoo maybe it's tied to some significant experiences or memories that were really difficult to deal with. 

I wouldn't have panic attacks but I would feel a great pit in my stomach every time I passed the hospital where my dad passed away 
    I know it is, but it's still annoying when I have to go there for a simple appointment 🤷‍♀️ even when I have to take my dad to appointments I have to sit in the car cause I'm too scared to go in which I feel hugely guilty about... 

I know it is, but it's still annoying when I have to go there for a simple appointment 🤷‍♀️ even when I have to take my dad to appointments I have to sit in the car cause I'm too scared to go in which I feel hugely guilty about... 
    Aww bless you 💛
    @Shaunie it suck that you had to hear those words and you are clearly not a waste. You continously support those on the boards despite having your own battles, only a selfless person would do that. YOU'RE A STARRRRRRR! 

She's clearly unwell and defensive about it. Take no notice of her. Shes your mum but you don't have to claim her as your mother. Untill she decides to accept the help or acknowledge theirs a problem,it might be best to keep her at arms length so that her words go straight over your head.

For real though, you are trying your best and we can all see that here 🎉

This discussion has been closed.