Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wants me to bite his Penis...

cal192cal192 Posts: 17 Settling in
My bf is 12 years older than me (I'm over 18) and I've never done this before. He was nice and understanding about it when I said I darent do it but I feel like a let down. Does any one know what I should do? I want to make him happy like he does for me. 
Don't know what to do.

Comments

• Tee ATee A Posts: 123 The Mix Convert

Hey @cal192

Thanks for sharing!

I would suggest that you only do what you want to do. By that I mean, if the thought of doing this sexual act makes you feel uncomfortable, which I am only assuming, then maybe you might not want to actually do it. As he is your boyfriend, I am sure he will understand any decision you make.

In addition to this, you can always change your mind. You may feel like doing it today but then feel like you don't want to tomorrow but then feel like you would like to again! The most important thing, is that the choice is yours!

All I would say is, only do what you want to do. You seem as though you're in a caring relationship so maybe bring this topic up with your partner and discuss it. I don't think he will think of you as a let down, especially if you tell him how you feel.

Tee A :)

• coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @cal192

I agree with @Tee A, the most important thing always is to do what you want to do. You deserve to have your feelings respected always. It's good to hear he was understanding when you said you daren't do it, and that's really positive that you were able to talk about this with him because communication is so, so important.  I'm wondering how you would feel about having another little chat with him to explain how you are feeling? This might be a good way to get some reassurance and relief for your worries, but also you could explore other ways to make him happy that you are both comfortable with. 

Best of luck - and just remember, you're not a let down at all. You're a human being with feelings that deserve to be respected, always :heart: