Home Fix The Mix
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Quick feedback on some graphics for our self harm campaign

Ed_Ed_ Posts: 466 Community Manager
Hey,

SHAD is a few days away, and our marketing team have been busy working on some graphics, it would be great if a few of you would be able to look at them and tell us what you think. If you are interested, let us know below, and we will send it over to you. 

Ed
"Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 9,105 Supreme Poster
    I can take a look over the weekend and give some feedback?

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

• Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 3,612 Community Veteran
    I don’t mind having alook :) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 466 Community Manager
    Hey both,

Thanks so much for offering to help out, I will PM you the graphic. We have quite a quick turnaround @GreenTea, so will need some feedback today, so don't worry if this isn't possible :3
    "Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes