Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

gtn closer

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I don't tell any1 bout the forums I go on but could some of friends hav noticed. could they seen some posts frm another source. some of them hav friends in computing and my friends hav bcome nicer
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey there Ellie, 

I can hear that you are wondering about whether some of your friends have noticed you use some forums, and that they may have become nicer because of this, is this correct? 

How do you feel about your friends maybe knowing?  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Yes yes. I thought I didn't have any coz I don't c the ones I'm fond of anymore
    Crazy mad insane
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000

It's good to hear that some of your friends are being nicer to you - you deserve it :smile::heart: You mentioned you don't get to see the friends you are fond of anymore, did you want to talk a little bit more about this?

I got bullied a lot which left me PTSD. C'ing ppl who I'm comfortable with makes me happy, but wen they disappear it makes me sad.
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Who is it that you are comfortable with @ellie2000? Great that they make you happy when you see them. How often do you see them? 
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @ellie2000
    That's understandable that you feel sad when your friends disappear, as it's always nice to be around people who makes us feel comfortable and happy. When you say they disappear, what do you mean by this?
    disappear - move on without speaking
    Crazy mad insane