Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tell ppl

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
ppls responses makes me think tht I fail at life 
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Ellie :) 

Is there something in particular someone had said to you that had made you feel like this ? 

Talking to people about how we’re feeling definitely doesn’t make us a failure at life it shows that we’re taking steps to try and get some help and that in itself is a strong thing to do 💙
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran

ppl who i supposed to trust to support just say 'get on with life, u tw-t' n tht makes me really really sad
    Crazy mad insane
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey @ellie2000 it's understandable that if people you trust are saying those things to you it may be upsetting to hear. Have you been able to approach them about how this makes you feel at all?  <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    No, how should I say it
    Crazy mad insane
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    edited February 2020
    Do you think you could tell them how it makes you feel when they say things that make you really sad? 💜
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    No, he says one sentence then he runs off like a little child
    Crazy mad insane