Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Netflix!

Comments

• Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    I've started watching Gavin and Stacy to see what the hype is about (yes i'm very late on this one haha)

But I would recommend, Sex Education and Jack Whitehall Travels With my Father.

I'm also looking forward to To All the Boys I loved Before 2 to come out! Anyone else? 
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited February 2020
    Inside no 9. 
    The eposides are all different. Theyre just proper weird and random. Like one eposide was someone was obsessed with a shoe he found and was on a misson to find out whos it was as it need to be with its other shoe. And put up missing posters ect. And then would get really sad if someone tried to tell him to leave it or would move the shoe lolll

good to watched if dont have much concentration and want to watch some pointless shit ha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Running out of things to watch. Gah
    Safe
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    manhunt: unabomber is rather good
    Only watched first episode but was quite good - Locke & Key
    Locke and key was really disappointing tbh
    @Shaunie I've watched safe and really enjoyed it
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I finally got around to watching the last episodes of Bojack Horseman, it genuinely might be one of my favourite TV shows to date. Really depressing in places though!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    IM not okay with this
    All the bright places.
    It's really good but i wanna say it does have suicide content 
    Heartland is back 👌 season 13
    Anyone watched anything new?
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea Unbelievable is really good but I would give it a trigger warning to anyone who is sensitive to content that surrounds rape ❤️
    Alis propriis volat 
    @GreenTea Unbelievable is really good but I would give it a trigger warning to anyone who is sensitive to content that surrounds rape ❤️
      Yes Ive watched that already!
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Did you enjoy it??? 
    Alis propriis volat 
    GreenTea said:
    Did you enjoy it??? 

Yes I did. Did you?
    I kinda want to watch the trial of Gabriel. But I know it's a really upsetting and graphic documentary
  • ThePigeonsThePigeons Posts: 199 Trailblazer
    Shaunie said:
    Anyone watched the stranger ?
    I really liked it, you should definitely watch it.

I finished You and I'm not okay with this, liked them both.
    Locke&key almost done, interesting but low on the list.
    I also really liked Unbelievable and Trinkets
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴇᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴇᴇ
    Just started watching I Am Not Okay With This, it has mentions of suicide so just a warning about that, but most of it is really lighthearted! 

Anyone else watched it? 
    Jade09 said:
    Just started watching I Am Not Okay With This, it has mentions of suicide so just a warning about that, but most of it is really lighthearted! 

Anyone else watched it? 

I haven't yet! Maybe I will start it!
    edited March 2020
    @Jade09 I've recently finished it. Wish I had powers like that haha
    @ThePigeons ahaha yeah!
    @GreenTea It may be worth a watch! 
    Watching the bratz movie lmao. It's so cheesy. I remember watching it and being obsessed as a kid
    Omg I love that movie @GreenTea haha, I went to see it in the cinema for my birthday. Seen it multiple times since then
    Lol it came up on my recommendations on Netflix. God knows how watching crime/ murder documentaries lead to bratz being I'm my recommendation lol
    Well they're quite the detectives
    Currently watching  lost girls on Netflix
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Riley Kipo was great!  
    Pretty much anything animated gets added to my watch list lol  
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy."