Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Finished A-levels!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Has anyone else finished a-levels today (friday)? It's the best feeling and now I'm off to get horrendously pissed! Big up the Winchester massiv! Actually, that Pimms (bottle) has gone to my head!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Finished on 20th so ive been free for a week or so. Strange feeling as ive only just kinda got over the boredom of having nothing to do-used to revise (Kinda).

Have a good summer. Middle of August will be CRAP!!!!!:eek:
  • Options
    Yep, finished them on Thursday, Politics last one.. :D

Now only 48 days till the results come out and I'll find out whether I get into University or not..

Saturday night piss up tomorrow though.. :D
  • Options
    i finished on monday past so i went to see Destinys child that night they rocked! then i went and got extremeley legless (literally- i fell up the stairs and passed out on them)
    tuesday i bought myself lots of new clothes -- not good doing that in the blistering heat with a hangover. tuesday nite i went to the Ronan Keating concert...i dont like him but he wasnt too bad like! then after that i got pissed! same on wed, thursday and friday. im totally shattered....but its just such a relief to be finished. my teachers have told me they are the hardest exams i will ever sit....i hope so!
    im sooo dreading my results though. i hope everyone gets what they want!
  • Options
    i finished on the 21st. its such a relief!:D i got sooooo drunk that night and had my leavers ball on the 28th:D :D:D