Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dying

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
Brexit is through, I get bullied, sexual assauted etc why ain't we all dead. Hate this world. I CAN'T REBUILD
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Can you keep safe? <3

It sounds like you're in awful pain and I'm so sorry you feel you can't rebuild. You must be feeling really low and fed up. Please don't leave. You may hate the world right now but you won't always feel that way. You can be happy and enjoy being here again. How you feel will pass, I truly do believe that. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing you died.

Would you like to talk more about being bullied? Are you still being sexually assaulted or was it all in the past?

If you feel like hurting yourself, call 999 x
  • ValerialettoValerialetto Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    Hello @ellie2000,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are in pain. I can undertand that it hurts you and it's not relly good time for you...
    But why do you decide to leave? Here are people to support and listen to you. Unfortunatelly we all face a lot of troubles during our life, some of them are really difficult to overcome, but we still do, cause time heals and above all these troubles there are a lot of joyful moments, love, friendship etc.

Just keep your time, I understand that it's difficult but it's temporary, as everything in our life  <3
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    What these guys said. :)

I know we've been in touch via PM Ellie, but I also want to drop some support options here for you if you need them. If you don't feel safe with yourself at the moment, there are people that want to listen:

• Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    • Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    • Papyrus (until 10pm tonight and 2pm-10pm this weekend) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    • Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200

Keep us posted on how you're getting on Ellie, and don't be alone. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    in the past now, but as it wasn't dealt with, day after day is a struggle. and I still want ppl to know bcoz I didn't have help at the time, I f*cked up by telling fb friends how I feel, luckily the police didn't come round. I get drunk now to cover up my feelings thts wen I turn to social media and ask 4 help. is gtn drunk self harm?
    Crazy mad insane
  • JamJarJamJar Posts: 274 The Mix Regular
    Hey @ellie2000 Getting drunk can be something someone chooses to do for many reasons, several of which can be positive. I guess it depends whether you feel like when you're getting drunk you're doing it as a form of self harm / escapism / taking control? 

You're being super brave being so open on here and asking important questions. Continue to be open. Like you say, you want people to know now because you didn't have help in the past. The Mix is certainly full of people who are happy to listen right now :) 

The first two but Wats taking control all about
    Crazy mad insane
    I weekly go to a vr room, to escape too
    Crazy mad insane