Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tlkn

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I got woken up by someone on me, is it alright to say to a friend tht u went though it, or will it make them blow up. wat makes ppl do wat they do
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular

I'm sorry to hear this - it sounds like a terrifying experience <3

It is always good to talk and if you feel comfortable sharing with your friend and think it will make you feel better than of course it's ok to talk to your friend about it. Your friends should always be there for you.

Have you spoken to anyone else about this? Any professionals?

• ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    edited January 2020
    ttlkn on here makes me feel good, after sexual assault u don't nno who to turn to. I stopped liking my town i just hide in playstation games. I got Spanish homework n I hav to tlk about where I live, should i tell the truth
    Crazy mad insane
    as it mite hurt ppl, I made my English teacher cry once
    Crazy mad insane
  • JordanJordan Moderator Posts: 343 The Mix Regular
    It sounds like you find it difficult to know who to turn to. You talk about wanting to tell a friend but are unsure if you should. If this friend is someone you trust and feel safe talking to, then you could talk to them. If you don’t feel comfortable talking to someone you know personally it might be useful to get in touch with a professional. 

It’s helpful to know you find it good to talk here on The Mix. The community is always here to support you. If you feel like you ever need to talk to someone in more depth please feel free to call the Mix helpline at 0808 808 4997, or get in touch with this charity.

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    I was tlkn to the ones I do music, I got one director sacked finally. but tht night I went manic and said to tht person I got buggered, then he rang me over fb n I didn't pick up. 
    Crazy mad insane