Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

Meme den

12346»

Comments

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 730 Incredible Poster
    Soz I love memes 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 730 Incredible Poster
    More lol 

The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,350 The Mix Elder
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,494 Mega Poster

Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jellyelephant
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,395 Fanatical Poster

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

It's my life It's now or never
    I ain't gonna live forever
    I just want to live while I'm alive
    (It's my life)
    My heart is like an open highway
    Like Frankie said I did it my way
    I just want to live while I'm alive It's my life ~ Bon Jovi

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,395 Fanatical Poster

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

It's my life It's now or never
    I ain't gonna live forever
    I just want to live while I'm alive
    (It's my life)
    My heart is like an open highway
    Like Frankie said I did it my way
    I just want to live while I'm alive It's my life ~ Bon Jovi

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    AidanLucy307
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,534 Postholic
  • GreenTeaGreenTea The best. The moonPosts: 1,534 Postholic
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,454 Fanatical Poster
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 694 Incredible Poster

Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Lucy307Lucy307 UKPosts: 694 Incredible Poster

Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    edited January 16
    I do this for when i get out of bed or do something too. Cant be on like some odd number. I know thats like signs of OCD. But yeah dont have OCD i just like doing it. Could not do it if i wanted to lol. I think thats pretty normal aswell anyway

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,494 Mega Poster

Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.
    Not really a meme but its funny lol

Jellyelephant