Home› General Chat› Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dear 2020, we have the power to manifest our dream life ... đź’­đź’–

💖Happy New Year Everyone! I’m here to spread some positive vibes, to provide some support and to empower each other!! ~ I decided to create a vision board because I strongly believe that putting your goals into pictures is a creative and powerful way to be inspired, and, most importantly  to create an emotional connection with your goals.

It's essential to visualize your vision board every single day with powerful affirmations to have a positive impact on your thoughts and to develop a strong mindset to work towards your goals. 💭 

Despite the struggle that you may have, I believe in you, you got this 💖Never forget that your mind is your most powerful tool and YOU have the power to create your own reality!!! 🤗 

What are your goals for 2020? ✨🥰 

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you for sharing <3
    that looks like a nice vision board!  my goal is to get a job but idk how achievable that is
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • CassheewdhasunshineCassheewdhasunshine Posts: 12 Settling in
    Amazing!! Thank you for sharing your goal and  good luck for everything <3 What kind of job would you like to have? and what steps will you take to achieve this goal ? :) 
    Thank you! I want to be a peer support worker. (Supporting others with mental health challenges using my own lived experience ( mostly just listening and empathy and goal setting) Done all the training and got qualifaction just need to apply but get scared ah. 
    Do you have any goals?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    WOWWW are we twins?! I want to do EXACTLY the same thing aaaaah!!!! <3 :O that's amazing <3 Yes I have sooo many goals as well;  I want to keep working on my mental health project, meditate more to manage my anxiety, be able to make new friends (I just moved in England and in 2019 I felt soooo lonely because I had no friends and I want to change that for 2020!) and self care more as well <3 we got this! I'm sure we will achieve our goals yaaaaay!!! 
    Those sound like good goals!! Thats really interesting you want to do that. Have you done the training for it ?
    @Shaunie yahoooo :D Yes, I have a degree in Social Work :D and you? :3 
    Ah thats good. I have L4 qualifcation in peer support work