Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekly challenge #128

StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey Folks, 

For this weekly challenge we are going to be doing the word challenge, so what we are going to be doing is posting letters, and seeing how many words the next person to post can make with those letters.

For example: H A T L S I O F T E

SOFT
LATE
HATS
SLATE

Then after you've made your words you can post new letters for the next person to make words out of. 

Hope it makes sense. 

Happy posting. 

Feel free to vote for next weeks challenge :heart:
                               "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Weekly challenge #128 3 votes

Random acts of kindness
66% 2 votes
Create a story challenge
33% 1 vote
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    I'll start.... 

A E I H O L T S P X D
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Yayy i love this

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    SOFTIE 

(or do i need to make a new one?)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Shaunie said:
    SOFTIE 

You can post as many words with those letters as you want then, post new letters for the next person to try make a word or words :smile:

Sorry I may of not explained it very well 

Stephanie said:
    Shaunie said:
    SOFTIE 

You can post as many words with those letters as you want then, post new letters for the next person to try make a word or words :smile:

Sorry I may of not explained it very well 
    Oooh i didnt see your comment after the post sorry! 
    edited January 2020
    PLATES
    STOP
    HOT
    DIE
    PIE
    TIE
    POTS
    HEAD. 

Tried to make a long word but longest was 6 letters lol

J A N U A R Y T I M E

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Rant
    Mite
    Ran
    Jar
    Tan
    Marinate 
    Injury 

H A H I M D T R W E
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    WE
    HE
    RED
    HAT
    RAT
    HIT
    THEM
    WRITE

W O K R I N G F T

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Working
    Work
    For
    Fort
    Ring
    Wing
    Win 
    Wrong
    Nit 
    Not
    Git 
    Got
    Gin 
    Fig 
    Fit

Wow that was a lot of words. 

S u p e r c a l i f r a g i l i s t i c e x p i a l i d o c i o u s.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    edited January 2020
    Aidan said:
    Superficial
    Plagiarise
    Sugar
    Fire
    Fires
    Super
    Extra
    Regular
    Replica
    Palace
    Allies
    Allure
    Clear
    Flier
    Algae
    Silica
    Curse
    Fries
    Cafe
    Care
    Fragile
    Past
    Paste
    Paster
    Scoop
    Scoops
    Policies
    Police
    Aloud
    Decal

I'm sure there's more but I was getting into it too much 😂

B O W T I E C O O L
    Bow
    Too
    Tie
    Tool
    Bet
    Web
    Lot
    Lit 
    Let
    Wet
    Low
    Loo
    Lobe
    Cool
    Loot
    Wool
    Bot 
    Bit
    Bite
    Bile
    Tile
    Lie
    Wilt 
    Blow
    Toe
    Tow 
    Boo 
    Boot

T H E M I X I S T H E B E S T W E B S I T E E V E R

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous