Home Articles
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Am I breaking the law? - The Mix

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited December 2019 in Articles

imageAm I breaking the law? - The Mix

I had an accident in a shopping centre car park and I only have a provisional license. Is this an offence? The Mix explains your rights.

Read the full story here

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• I was involved in one accident in car park without be accompanied with somebody with full license, nobody was hurt or harm,what is the consequence in this situation
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,304 Part of The Furniture
    I was involved in one accident in car park without be accompanied with somebody with full license, nobody was hurt or harm,what is the consequence in this situation
    Welcome to the community @petrupaulnastasa. :)

We can't give specific legal advice here, partly because we're not legal experts but also because it's impossible to say without the full context of your situation. If you'd like a professional legal opinion on your situation, I'd recommend getting in touch with Citizen's Advice or looking at their website.

If you'd like to talk about how you're feeling about this situation and how it's affecting you, you're more than welcome to post about that here. You did the right thing to reach out and ask for some help.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • petrupaulnastasapetrupaulnastasa Posts: 2 Newbie
    My insurance company call me and they tell me they will cancel the insurance with they're company and they cancelled and the claim who made that person with the car touched from my fault in the car park. What he will happen now, is possible like that person to go at police to report that accident because my insurance company refused the claim?
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,304 Part of The Furniture
    What he will happen now, is possible like that person to go at police to report that accident because my insurance company refused the claim?
    Again @petrupaulnastasa, we're not clued up on the law here so it's difficult to answer that. I'd really recommend reaching out to Citizen's Advice, or potentially a friend or family member who understands more about this stuff and can give you some reliable information.

Have you tried talking to your insurance company directly about it?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.