Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster

I've got amazon prime, is the price different to when you don't have it? 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Oh yeah It like fiver for deverly. Loll the stress of finding a water bottle would actually use. Want to be healthy for once. Just not meant to be 😭😂
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I think I've just accidentally reported my sister... 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    IM so stressed😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Feel unwanted. 
    I think i need to go on a break from here. No one wants me here. 
    Feel unwanted everywhere. Maybe cause feel some worthless shittt
    Forever opening tellonym to find hate

Here's a thought, use the Internets anonymity to spread love, positivity and happiness, not hate. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Tired of being tired all the time
    Shouldnt nap while watching "You". Just dreamt of a killer boyfriend ha
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Wish my body would decide if its going to get ill or not, I've been getting the start of something for mouths and it's getting really annoying and making me really tired  all the time 😴 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Worse headache
    Never found a hoodie more relatable 👌😂

Forgot to order meds and I'm so mad at myself
    Sleep would be a great thing right now 🙄
    I hate my mum being here. Id rather live on the streets at this rate
    edited January 2020
    If you have pain in jaw from stress like really bad pain - does that make stutters worse? I don’t know may just be coniendance 
    Ever appologoiesed when you didn't need to and then thought about it afterwards *face palms*

It's all good though, we live and we learn 
    I've been craving all sorts this week, and now I've realised that it was my hormones all along 😏

I don't know how I didn't see it coming. Mother nature, is this you being kind? Because I'm not complaining at all, nope... Nuh huh.
    My sister said she wishes she never lived with someone so lazy. Careful what you wish for. One day ill kill myself so dont you worry about me
    I love teddy and all. But he lays his body parallel to my pillows so i end up being squash against the wall. I put him back on the floor but i still wake up randomly in the night right against the wall agaim
    They didn't get enough blood on Monday to do the tests so why did the doctor say hospital wasn't required when they haven't had the results yet 🙄 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    God's sake. I feel even worse today. I feel nauseous and even more tired than before.

The positive side though is that I don't feel quite as anxious right now. I often get these symptoms when I'm ill (whereas before it was only unusual signs) and to be honest I'm probably just too tired to get panicked. Part of me still thinks I must be dying though. I literally keep thinking about how my family will manage and what will happen to Ruby and what happens after death - all because I seem to have a bug :unamused:
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I hate my voice right now. It sounds so nasal. Why does this have to happen to me? At least I get the day off school tomorrow so anxiety can fuck off (haha as if I would stop being anxious.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    People make me so angry!
    I'm trying to sleep but I want the biscuits 🥴
    I have gone home from work early 14 times since November... Don't think work are too pleased. 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Why do girls at my school have to make a game out of slapping the heck out of each other? There was one girl who was genuinely uncomfortable and scared. What is so fun about violence?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I want to go back to hospital to get checked out again because I'm so anxious, I can't stand it. I feel really overwhelmed and terrified. I can't stop overthinking and being scared about everything.
    And my mom's getting all worked up because she's trying to make me go back to a normal lifestyle but I'm honestly too scared. I don't want to risk overstepping the guidelines but that's the basic idea. It's not helping me at all. What I need is to know that nothing's seriously wrong and that a normal lifestyle won't harm me, not to be pressured.