Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

People

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
Nine people are talking to me right now. It's too loud. Does anyone else find a lot of people talking to you at once really difficult?

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited January 2020
    Yeah. I have a lot of thought at the same time. And when its too many i cant do anything - speak to others or write, just stay in bed and do nothing until it goes (which can really help )
    Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    My mind is racing and I just cant stop it😭
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Lubna ,

Are things any better this morning ? I find it too many people are talking to me at once I just say I’m really sorry I can’t focus on this conversation right now could we have it another time <3
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Hey Millie

Not really😔 my mind is still racing 100mph and they are saying the only way to stop it racing 100mph is to hurt myself. I emailed my cpn at 4:30 this morning but she dosent start until 9am.
    I’m sorry to here that Lubna,

Has your CPN replies yet ? 

Do you have any distraction techniques you could try . My favourites to use are ~ colouring books , Having a nice bath , going for a little walk.

ive been told by a few people recently that a good way to “reset” your body is to do what they call an ice dive , where you dunk your head into some cold water for a few seconds. 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Yeah my cpn replied she said she wants me to go in and she said she cant come and see me today because she is on "duty all day". My appointment is at 1 so I said I'll see how I feel at 12 and let her know then if I'm not going in.
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @Lubna did you manage to see your cpn today? Just wanted to check how you are doing <3
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Yeah I saw my cpn she gave me some meds.
    Hey lubna ,

wanted to check in and see how your doing ❤️