Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chicago Med Fans

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
Whoever likes to watch Chicago Med/Fire/PD can chat to their hearts content about their favourite episodes and characters. Please try and avoid spoilers about deaths or murders.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    I absolutely love Chicago Med mainly because I want to either be a paramedic or doctor. I also like Chicago Fire and Chicago PD but sometimes the episodes can be too sad or gruesome for me. These are my favourite characters:

Dr Natalie Manning (Chicago Med)
    Dr Will Halstead (Chicago Med)
    Dr Sarah Reese (Chicago Med)
    Detective Kim Burgess (Chicago PD)
    Dr Daniel Charles (Chicago Med)

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous