Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    edited January 2020
    Feel like my family analysis what im wearing before i go out just incase i go missing again. Esp when i go out at times i usually dont like randomly decided i wanna go town now. But started feeling sick of being indoor all day
    and was getting all suspious like making sure id be back for dinner and was asking if id want them to call a taxi back  when def not going to waste money if can easy get a bus like normal
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Liquid fluxacillan is VILE! 😷😷
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Liquid fluxacillan is VILE! 😷😷
    Any liquid medicine is disgusting. My mum used to say that the worst it tastes the more effective it is. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Feeling so fucking anti social today but people keep visiting my house 😬😬

Go awayyyy
  • Options
    Really not excited about the next few days. Tomorrow I have a meeting to go to that lasts for 2 and a half hours. On Monday I am going back to hell  (school) which is making me really nervous. On Tuesday it is the first day of exams. On Wednesday I have to go to the orthodontist in the morning  (which means I have to miss one of my favourite lessons) and I think that is the same day as my maths exam. On Thursday I have PE. On Friday I have my religious studies exam. Next Saturday I have volunteering again and I have to put up with 6 year olds that almost want to literally jump onto you. Not cute!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Got my period and it is makes me feel so sore and tired. I took paracetamol which is not helping.  And the only ibuprofen in the house is too strong for me. And the shop is shut.
  • Options
    I'm so tiredddddd
  • Options
    Kasa2103 said:
    Got my period and it is makes me feel so sore and tired. I took paracetamol which is not helping.  And the only ibuprofen in the house is too strong for me. And the shop is shut.
    Could try feminax next time is bad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My face is so itchy & i think im getting a stress rash again. Fml
  • Options
    Ffs ive really messed up my sleep times
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Resetting my sleep has been a struggle 😅

The impending doom of exams is setting in. I ended up procrastinating with online shopping. 
  • Options
    I took liquid antibiotics with orange juice and coffee this morning and I think it's curdling in my stomach 😷
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Just got told to "get over it" with my depression.

Hahahahhaha
     Fuck off. 
  • Options
    Person besides me let one rip, oh lord the smell 😭
  • Options
    I might as well start ordering maternity clothes at this point 😅
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Omg i wish my sistersss would stop telling me what i can and cant wear cause they dont like it. And even tell me to take it back. I wear what I want. You can say you dont like but dont tell me i cant wear it.  I dont even tell my sisters when i dont like what they wear cause i feel rude. Let alone tell me to not wear it. And i dont supodely match my clothes right- my sister will say she wont leave until i get changed. 

And my sister told me to take these back cause theyre "ugly". Um these are my staple boots that im like brought for a third time cause teddy chewed my other ones

whats so ugly about standard pair of black boots???

This is just rude. Plus theyre ^£13 not 12 lol

• Options
    Just got a 'your item is out for delivery' email.. Mate, it arrived this morning! 🚚🙄
  • Options
    Feeling so angry and pissed off right now. Gave another year 9 the middle finger (it is our greeting) and now I am in hiding so I don't get found by the girl or her friends.
  • Options
    I feel really bad, like my soul is leaving my body
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2020
    I think I will just partially live outside from now on. It sounds silly and maybe a bit insulting to those who live in worse conditions, but I'm getting distressed about my sibling and I don't feel like there's anywhere to go apart from my own house. I feel like I'd be bothering my gran if I went to see her and my mom's is too far to just hang out in for the afternoon. I don't want to walk around with nothing to do for the majority of the day but it's my own choice really :/
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
  • Options
    LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    I was just falling asleep and my mum called me and it woke me up😔 sleep is like gold to me especially when I am struggling and struggle to sleep anyways.
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Feeling kinda empty
  • Options
    Omgggg why is it sooo hard to find a water bottle that has the times on. That is not a straw one and not a massive beaker mouth size and dont cost over £10 . Just a flip cap one. :(. I want to keep track of my water snd drink recommended
  • Options
    This though 👌👌

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    @shaunie have you thought about buying a water bottle from a shop and looking for a stick with the water times on from like eBay or Etsy ? My mum has done it wirh personalised names bottles before and works out what cheaper 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @shaunie have you thought about buying a water bottle from a shop and looking for a stick with the water times on from like eBay or Etsy ? My mum has done it wirh personalised names bottles before and works out what cheaper 
    That is such a good idea thank you !!! But Does the sticker come off when you wash it though?
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    That is such a good idea thank you !!! But Does the sticker come off when you wash it though?
    @shaunie the one that mums got no you just have to hand wash them and not put them on dishwasher 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Omgggg why is it sooo hard to find a water bottle that has the times on. That is not a straw one and not a massive beaker mouth size and dont cost over £10 . Just a flip cap one. :(. I want to keep track of my water snd drink recommended

B&m have some
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:

B&m have some
    Thank you but checked in b&m :(. I literally dreamt about water bottles im obsessed loll. Trying to find it on amazon now cause remembered i have gift card from beat and ive found one but have no idea if its one you need to spend £20 and over for free devilry 😓 https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0749MWMZ4/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A31PJEG77C4H0A&psc=1