Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Creative stuff

tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
I wanted to see if anyone involved in anything creative and wanted to talk about it. Not sure if there is already a thread. Could be art like drawing, music, drama, painting, sculpture, dance etc. 
Or story writing, non fiction writing, coding, diy.
Or anything else really jus creative.
I do coding and also I like to draw a lot and want to start making comics maybe, I do already kinda but want to improve. I experiment a bit with sounds too and ye i do dancin just for fun hahah
I wanted also to learn and do more stuff like electrical engineering maybee. And I like also write down my thoughts and ideas. 

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hey :)

I like to draw sometimes - used to do it more regularly, but not as much now. It's great fun - I'm not an artist or anything, but it's fun to try and draw new things! Love music as well x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,287 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2020
    How do you experiment with sounds, @tkdog?

I bought a second hand set of DJ decks last year but unfortunately never quite got into it. I quickly realised that I'd probably need some sort of lesson to get myself started. I'd wanted to get into DJing for ages though.

There's definitely a writer in me, too. I used to do a lot of creative writing when I was younger, then started to explore the idea of blogging and journalling. Been meaning to give that side of me a bit more love - I know I'd enjoy it if I could find a way for my ADHD brain to get into it. :tongue:   

Also a pretty keen drummer. I stopped having lessons a long time ago but played in a percussion band after that and found it suuuuuper fun. Again, something I've been meaning to explore again (noticing a pattern here!).

PS, I moved this over to the Creative forum :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.