Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

news

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I just turnd the the tele to the news, wat has trump done, he shud of stayed as a home alone extra
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie,

How are you doing? 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Hmmm....
    Crazy mad insane
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I only found out yesterday we're only 3 days into the new year 😮
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I ain't doing tht gd tbh
    Crazy mad insane
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    ellie2000 said:
    I just turnd the the tele to the news, wat has trump done, he shud of stayed as a home alone extra

Are you talking about the issue with Iran, @ellie2000?

There have been mass protests across Iran and Pakistan after the US assassinated an Iranian General. America are getting a lot of heat from it all and some are accusing Trump of taking the country to war because he could lose this upcoming election - something elected leaders have done before.

Couldn't agree more that he should have stuck to movie cameos! Hahahah
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • _John_John Posts: 87 Budding Regular
    This is always the reason why you should sometimes never watch the news. 

He got taken down by a drone because he was responsible for his actions that are so sinister.

You can always expect vengeance from these types of people.
    "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."  - Sun Tzu