Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Counselling

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
edited December 2019 in Help Desk
Why is'nt it showing time slots when it says to choose one?🤔

Comments

• ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    It wouldn't let me do it either, I think its full at the moment 
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    I don't think it's because it's full otherwise it would say it wasent taking refferals atm like it usually does.
    The time slots are showing now.
  • ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    Thanks 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,276 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Lubna. :) I checked in with our counselling team about this.

If no time slots are showing, it means nobody is available. Best thing to do is keep checking back in and some slots will open up. Sometimes people don't show and times become available last minute as well.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    I waited for 12mins for my booked session but my counsellor didnt pick it up🤔
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    edited December 2019
    Hey @Lubna I'm sorry to hear your counsellor didn't pick up for your session today. It sounds like you've been waiting a few weeks for your counselling to start and it can be really tough when you're hoping to get some support but it doesn't work out. Do you have an email for the counselling team you can contact to let them know what happened? They should hopefully be able to reschedule this session for you soon. :) 

I hope you're doing okay today. We're all here for you if you'd like to talk to us about anything on the boards. Chat is also open tonight too <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Yeah I arranged these sessions a few weeks ago and chose the nearest time slot which should of started today.

Yeah I have an email for them. I emailed them earlier. 
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    Hey @Lubna,

Just echoing what has been said, really sorry to hear that your counsellor didn't pick up your session, it's always rubbish when these things happen! Over Christmas, our counsellors take breaks, so that may be why it didn't happen, although you should be able to get a session added to make up for the one missed. It doesn't change what happened, but you will get your sessions and we're available here too if you ever wanted to talk <3

Lauren
    I didnt pick the time slot for Boxing day though. It was one that said was available and they still never turned up.
    Let's see if I get my first session today which I should of had last week.
    edited January 2020
    Nope my counselor didnt turn up again! Who can I contact apart from counselling@themix because I have already emailed counselling@themix 3 times now and they havent evan emailed me back!

[edited by moderator to fix link formatting]
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,276 Part of The Furniture
    @Lubna said:
    Nope my counselor didnt turn up again! Who can I contact apart from counselling@themix because I have already emailed counselling@themix 3 times now and they havent evan emailed me back!

[edited by moderator to fix link formatting]
    Thanks for raising this again Lubna. Totally hearing how frustrating this is.

I've closed this thread and we'll drop you a PM to explore what's happened. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.