Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

January photo challenge đź‘Ś

GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hello all!

Sorry it's late! Been a busy day. Here it is! This month's photo challenge.
Can't wait to see your photos!

1) celebrate
2) something new
3) self care routine
4) a food
5) fav colour
6) something fluffy
7) on a walk
8) sunset
9) a book
10) outside
11) something that makes you happy
12) sunrise
13) in the dark
14) something you like to wear
15) animals
16) black and white
17) water
18) winter
19) something you can see
20) morning view
21) every day moment
22) thank you for...
23) a shape
24) can't live without
25) something colourful
26) shiny
27) something old
28) new year goal
29) inspiring
30) something starting with J
31) what are you proud of

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    1) unfortunately didn't get a celebration photo as wasn't well and was watching fireworks out the window!
    Bump
     something new
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Something new ~ got the box lights for Christmas 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Self care routine. Not something you'd normally see, but planning ahead helps me look after myself better
    Self care routine ~ everything I use for before,during and after a bath 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
     morning yogurt I take my medication with 
     fav colour atm is grey. My bedding is grey, my cookware and kitchenware is grey, my username on discord servers are grey
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Something fluffy

my coat
    also my favourate colour (dusty pink)

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
     yesterdays : my massive fluffy blanket
    Yesterdays on a walk

Something that makes me happy is staying in bed. With the dog. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Just giving this a bump
    Something I can’t live without .... My Louie 

Forgot about this challenge. Will think what I'm proud of this month
    I don't know who's doing February photo challenge as it hasn't been posted so @Shaunie do you want to do it this month?
    If no one else whats to do it. Ill try to do it tomorrow