Home Anything Goes
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Happy Birthday Aimee (@Millie2787)

DancerDancer Bog Off Justine!Posts: 5,928 Part of The Furniture
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear @Millie2787
Happy birthday to you
Have an amazing 18th. <3 Please try not to get too pissed or if you do please do not die from alcohol poisoning. 😉
I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
Kathleen07Stephanie

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Happy Birthday Aimee!! I hope you have a lovely day :) 
    Millie2787
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 1,376 Wise Owl
    HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!!!! 
    Millie2787
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 69 Boards Initiate
    Happy Birthdaaaay @Millie2787!!!!

happy birthday minions GIF
    Millie2787
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Happy birthday!  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Millie2787
  • ElizabethElizabeth Posts: 93 Budding Regular
    Happy Birthday!!!! 
    Millie2787
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,379 The Mix Elder
    Thank you everyone 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,928 Part of The Furniture
    No problem. How was your day?
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Millie2787
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 901 Super Moderator
    Happy belated birthday to you :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Millie2787