Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
how do u stop a person taking control of ur life
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Take control yourself. Cut all toxic people out, you are better than that💪
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    I cant wen i c him everyday
    Crazy mad insane
    i need hugs sent
    Crazy mad insane
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sending loads of hugs your way!  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    i msgd him saying y I wasn't there nd my feelings, was tht right to do?
    Crazy mad insane
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    It sounds like the right thing to do, as long as you act on it accordingly now and try to do what's best for you.
    Is someone who blurts out insults bullying. When I'm unhappy with someone or they've avoided gtn the key chucked away. I just msg them go haywire n I msg them till it becomes out of hand. Wot do I do if he goes all unprofessional and rants  Nds shoutsinsults. N I can't ignore it bcoz his voice scares me n sticks in my head.
    Feel free to msg me on steam :) xx

I don't feel like I have control :(
    Crazy mad insane
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I think maybe it's easy for me to give this advice because I've come to be very good at it, often times to my own detriment. But I feel as though cutting out bad things and bad people is entirely the best option. On that note, if at all possible you should do your best to avoid seeing the person who's scaring / hurting you, and dont strike up any conversations with them either.

Confronting someone about how they're treating you can definitely be nice for a little bit, but often times it'll only make things worse, so it's far easier to just move on if you can. :) 

Is it someone you have to see, someone you have to talk to? How is it he's taking control of your life? If we know more we might be able to help you better.
    I hav 2. they get  a lot of money so I hav to and because the student room is also the office. the fat b-st--d is the first person I see. I think he has memory loss coz he denies it too. wen he calls me stuff n yells at me to get out the building I do n don't return 4 days, so I do music at home
    Crazy mad insane
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Ellie,

How are you feeling? :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    When I go to music I feel sh*t, so I m staying home as I did last week after holiday because I'm up n I don't wanna b put down again.  I'm happy :)
    Crazy mad insane
  • Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    I'm really glad to hear that you're feeling happy at the moment <3

One of the questions you asked earlier is if what's happening is bullying so I thought it might be useful for me to pop some posts on here from The Mix about what bullying is and how to deal with it:
    https://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/friendship/expert-chat-bullying-15348.html
    https://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/friendship/bored-of-banter-when-banter-turns-to-bullying-31041.html
    https://www.themix.org.uk/sex-and-relationships/friendship/beat-bullying-6285.html
    There's ppl tht r 'proffesional bullying me too
    Crazy mad insane
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited December 2019
    It sounds like youre doing all the right things. You said you was happy on tuesday. I hope you still are. <3.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I go up web I haven't seen some ppl for acouple of weeks, and I see them n they call me something, I crash and I can't get back up
    Crazy mad insane
  • boaboa Moderator, Staff Posts: 29 Boards Initiate
    Hi Ellie,  

This sounds really difficult. How are you feeling today? 
    Merry Christmas xxxx ♥️ I'm gd I'm listening to nightwish. Luv my family. I have duck l8r 😀
    Crazy mad insane
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited December 2019
    Hope you're okay today Ellie ? Hope you had a good Christmas 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I had wonderful Christmas thank you. Wen I was alone 4a nite I went panicky and haywire. I told someone who I didn't like wat I thought of them and I ask ppl wat do I do if...
    Crazy mad insane