Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My mental Health

i have always been down, but i normally am able to pick myself up.
but recently, i  dont seem to be able to. I have lost nearly everyone i care for and numerous people in my life have walked away, including my own brother.

i dont see how i can get any better, as every time i try i get worse.

anyways that can help will be an immense help.

Cheers.
 B) 

Comments

• Options
    Han93Han93 Posts: 309 The Mix Regular
    Hi @JustR3DGY

Sending you lots of hugs <3

I'm really sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment and that you feel like you have lost everyone. I just want you to know that you are not alone and we are here.

Have you spoke to your GP or any other professional about this?

Just as a side note here are some self-help tips from Mind's website that you could give a go and see how you get on: https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/depression/self-care/#.XflEe252tPY
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Hey @JustR3DGY welcome to The Mix, it's great to see you reaching out for help here :)

It sounds really difficult to have people in your life walking away, especially when it is your family - it's understandable that this would negatively affect your mental well-being, particularly over the holiday season.  

Have you been able to reach out to these people to understand their reasons for leaving? You mentioned that you have already tried before to make things better - what did those involve? 

I also just want to say that you're really strong to be taking the first step to talk about this on the boards and we are all here to support you in any way. This feeling won't last forever and as @Han93 said, even if it doesn't feel like it, there are always people that care about you <3

If you ever feel like you need more support, The Mix has a free confidential helpline that you can use by calling 
    0808 808 4994.