Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Im so pissed off. My sister hasnt offered once to pay for it. And its basically was £300 all together
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Im just soooo pissed off. Im not being over dramatic right?  My sister can afford it. She afford lots of things. Shes not ficking offered to pay for ANY of it so far. How fucking rude. 

All ive eaten today is an apple. With no intention on eating anything else for the day cause no food. No dinnerr. Nothing. 
    So what makes her think we can afford it. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I feel so shit. I swear i just want to fucking die. I feel like if i was home alone rigjt now. I so would of attempted to die now
    Dont mind me. Ill waste away anyway. Im way under weigjt so wont take tooo much more time. Not that anyone cares
    edited December 2019
    😭😭😭😭😭i swear i don’t know much longer til i kill myself. I am safe
    Post edited by Siena on
    edited December 2019
    Im calmer now. Sorry for spam
    edited December 2019

Try being stuck there for 4 hours. Fold a top just for someone to unfold it right in front of you along with every single thing on the table.  Picking up load of shit on the floor to it to go back on the floor. Custmoers asking the most stupid questions or arguing with u. Thats how stressed i am 247 just dreading going back

I know.  

Basically im dreading the weekend before christmas & working christmas eve 
    Amazon said they cant redeliver what i order. Cause of 3rd party of something. And the thing i wanted has gone up £2. How annoying
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Feel so bad for skipping class yesterday although a teacher said that I could have the rest of the day off (along with the other girls who came on the trip.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Played twister yesterday and I've really hurt my hip
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Almost darn near lost my voice with this cold. Think I have laryngitis 😂 don't know how I'm going to get lunch when I can't ask for what I want 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Is it too much to ask for a break from caring :( I’m shattered have been up most of the night becuase brother  was being sick and yet I’m still in college with teachers moaning at me left right and centre it’s like just piss off be grateful I’m actually in 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited December 2019
    My listener account on 7 cups have been removed and cant log back in because i was listening to a verified listener who have more power. And well tbh listeners arent meant to listen to other listeners so should of be grateful. But nope. She unapproved and removed my account. 

She was speaking about rape and abuse and asked about me and i said yeah but he isnt in prison. And she was asking what support i get. I said im in counselling and she said that shes not getting any support atm which is unfair considering mines not been properly reported but hers has. And i just said i dont think whos whos in prison means you get more support or not cause both need support. But thats a shame youre not getting support. 

Now my accounts been removed. Which is a bit disheartening when shes the one who was rude and made out like she needs more support. Everyone deserves support and doesnt just cause depend on a situation. Not about situation its about how you feel. But yeah people dont want my help anyway
    edited December 2019
    Im so hungry But yeah i dont have food or money. So i guess that helps my decion on food for awhile. 
    Post edited by Siena on
    edited December 2019
    Was suppose to be going to a group peer support forum today. Mostly recapping and talking about jobs. But i couldnt be bothered to get out of bed lol so i sent him a quick email when my alarm went off saying i cant come and then feel back to sleep hahah
    edited December 2019
    I literally dont get it. Someone i knew from school was so lovely and he was really kind. Like literally one of the kindest. But he keeps popping up on my local news and this time he tried to rob someone with a knife. And man had serious injuries. Like what the fuck happened to him. Now hes been jailed for 12 years. Doubt he will get that long. He already been in prison for stabbing someone. And avioded another cause he pleaded guilty and "came to his sense" um clearly didnt. Should stay there forever before he kills someone. 

It scares me how someone can change that much. 
    Like he was so kind and always came up to hug me
    :( Had such a difficult volunteering session today.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2019
    @Shaunie said:
    @Lubna said:
    Just cause I went through court and you didnt dosent make your abuse any worser than what I am going through. Wow. I sometimes regret reporting him and going through court because at least you don't have to go through him coming out in less than 4 weeks.
    Never said anyones abuss worse. Just that it doesnt make it any more real. Hea already in the real world so ywah thankfully dont have to worry about it. Only everyday i do i could see him. & no justice So i don’t know why youre even  replying to my message like you disagree, let alone saying at least @Lubna bit invaliadating when we have no idea about others lives
    Take it easy here folks. :)

I totally hear that some experiences people go through can hit close to home or even make it feel like there's an injustice, particularly when it feels like you're not getting the support you so desperately need and someone else is. A lot of people feel that and it's very human, but it doesn't help anybody to vent those frustrations here when we're all just trying to heal.

I'm sure there's a lot you can both relate to in each other's stories and this is a place where we need to build each other up. If someone is getting the support they need, let's celebrate that. If someone is really struggling with something and we've got personal experience of that thing, let's use that experience and empathy to connect with and support that person.

I've deleted a couple of the latest posts between you. Instead of getting drawn into these unhelpful comparisons and making big assumptions about what people are dealing with and feeling in their lives, let's fous on connecting with and supporting each other in the way we all need. :)

A note on blocking:
    If you really don't want to read someone's posts, you don't have to and that's why we have an ignore function. There's a bit of personal responsibility to do that when you need to - remember you choose what you engage with and what you say.

Blocking isn't possible and arguably shouldn't be on this community, so if you have a reason to block someone completely please bring that to us privately @The Mix and we can talk about it. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Shaunie said:
    I literally dont get it. Someone i knew from school was so lovely and he was really kind. Like literally one of the kindest. But he keeps popping up on my local news and this time he tried to rob someone with a knife. And man had serious injuries. Like what the fuck happened to him. Now hes been jailed for 12 years. Doubt he will get that long. He already been in prison for stabbing someone. And avioded another cause he pleaded guilty and "came to his sense" um clearly didnt. Should stay there forever before he kills someone. 

It scares me how someone can change that much. 
    Like he was so kind and always came up to hug me
    That sounds really scary and unexpected. It is shocking to know that people choose to carry knives and commit crimes like that. Sometimes people who might have seemed nice when you were younger grow up to commit crimes. It is really sad to know that but it just happens. :( Hope that you are okay. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Have been sat on the floor all day doing the wrapping and now my back is killing me ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Baking is always so much more stressful than i imagined

baking the family christmas cake. Normally brought so no preasure lol

this is what in trying to copy.

put cakes into the oven now gunna start on the tree and icing
    How do people make the icing flat???😓
    Just want today to be over. 
    Dont think anyone wants me here. Alive or anywher
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Dont think anyone wants me here. Alive or anywher
    I do! I really value you <3
    PTW
    It seems killing myself gets even more tempting at nighttime. I feel so down and sure that my life isn't worth it. I really want to act on my thoughts right now but I can't so I'll be fine :/
    edited December 2019
    No one cares about whether i eat or not anyway
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When you're a carer but also suffer from an eating disorder... basically I have to cook Christmas dinner and we have a mountain of veg and not much else (I would say how much but don't want to trigger anyone but my mam just laughed and said 'its literally a plate of veg' 🙄😂😍
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    I think I'll keep Kathleen as a first name because I really like being called it. But I'm still in a battle over Kathleen, or Katherine. I like Kathleen and it's special to me, but almost everyone says they see it as outdated and that puts me off a bit. I don't have a problem with old-fashioned names but I'm not sure if I want everyone to think of my name as one that an old lady in a nursing home would have.

So... Yeah. Do I keep my name for the uniqueness and importance, but with the oldness, or do I make it Katherine for the more modern and classic vibe but with more popularity and all the different spellings? It's hard to even decide by sound to be honest because I think both of them are nice.
    My throat is literally killing me