Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Shaunie said:
    I don’t know why my instagram account keep following random profile like weird ones like wedding stuff or one in some lanaguage i don’t know. Ive never clicked follow for all these. 
    weird, maybe reset your password?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I want to take my sleepy meds and sleep but I'm also worried I'll miss my alarms and I'm getting pissed off with myself for worrying
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Yeahh i think my instagram has been hacked by another website. It told me to reset my password about twice. And i googled it and it said it might be because i used my instagram login details for another site and think i might of done for online shopping when says "login with your facebook account... or instagram account"
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Im sooo tired. My sleep was shit because teddy likes to sleep right next to the pillows with me and with his body upside side along the pillows so i end up hugging the wall because hes taking up all the room
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Im sooo tired. My sleep was shit because teddy likes to sleep right next to the pillows with me and with his body upside side along the pillows so i end up hugging the wall because hes taking up all the room

Hes sleeping the right way now but its like this is my side of the bed. Youre meant to sleep at the end lol

How do you change your instagram password? I did "forgot my password" but that doesnt actually change it. 
    Everyday i end up havint to unfollow 5 random account that my profile keep following by its self
    The reset link gets sent to your email address that's assigned to Instagram, check the email hasn't been changed on your account @Shaunie
    GreenTea said:
    The reset link gets sent to your email address that's assigned to Instagram, check the email hasn't been changed on your account @Shaunie
    Ah thank you. I was using my phone number to reset my password which only logged me with the code but didnt let me change it. Email gave option to change it
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Reaction to hair dye 1. Salix 0
    Everytime i try to watch a film im just fallling asleep so yeah cba now
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I can't decide on the right name. Now I'm thinking I want to make Kathleen my first name, but that I might prefer changing it to Katharine, Katelyn or Katlin as a variant. I'm not sure because Kathleen and Katlin are unique and I like both of them, but Katharine and Katelyn are lovely too.

I'll definitely keep my middle name Kathleen if I choose a different first name, but if I decide to make it my first name and choose a different middle name, I'm not sure which version suits me most. And I don't even know which one of the orders I'd rather have yet. My mom and dad are probably getting sick of me asking for their opinion!
    Well, voting time is over, and according to the exit polls the Tories have probably won a huge majority.

:pensive:
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    ActuLly proper stressed about the election results who thought to themselves oh yeh the country is going great let’s have another 5 yrs of this ......... urgh
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Angry and disgusted by people behaviour towards others over this election.
    edited December 2019
    Hi. Does anyone know the email for the mix? Ive tried to find it everywhere but its not on the contacts it asks for some enquiry and just social media stuff. Its like themixinfo@.....

Didnt know where else to ask ah

edit. Omg im so stupid it says it at the top of the website in yellow ah fml
    Frustrated and stressed beyond belief right now. Need to sleep but so much going on. Fml
    These train delays and strikes are stressing me out too. It's the middle of the night and I'm getting anxious about a train I have to take in a week's fucking time. Why am I actually like this
    The exit poll results have pissed me off. First I was pissed at the Conservatives, now I'm in a general angry mood and not sure how to calm my body down.

This isn't a hate comment by the way, I'm just talking about how I feel. 
    How did my area get conservative seat. What mugs
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I’m not usally one to care about politics (too complicated for me to get my head around and understand , plus can’t vote yet ) but I’m genuinely now scared if we lose the NHS I’m fucked ! The amount of Gp vists , all the medication were on as a family , mental heslth appoitmentd I just can’t even bare it 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Shaunie said:
    How did my area get conservative seat. What mugs
    Agreed. What pisses me off is that a lot of Conservative voters do it purely because they're dumb, uneducated and believe all the nonsense in the media. I can't wait for my gran to get frail and need a hospital visit, only to find there are no beds or doctors available because of her voting choices.
    I seriously think I'm out of here. I'm not very proud to be British at the moment and in a few years, I'm planning to go back to Scotland or even find another country if I can. I'm not staying here with Brexit poverty and a sold NHS, so it's VoteTheToriesOut or I'm out. Who wants to come?
    When your dad is in hospital after braking his ankle in 2 places and his knee, and waiting to be transferred to a different hospital for surgery and is still more concerned about how you're coping 🤦🤦 world's best dad award? 😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Doctor rang me while I'm half fucked on alcohol. Brilliant. 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    shattered.

I've worked non stop for weeks 
    edited December 2019
    My sister just paid for the iphone 11 pro. Second hand and still nearly 900. I mean i know its her money & earnt it and all. but its just really annoying cause she just wants it because its the newest & because has 3 thingys. 
     I wouldnt wanna carry that around with me if i was her. And i dont even wanna know if she ever loses that within a few weeks. Iphones arent even that good. I know ive got one but still not that great. Its stressing me out jist thinking about it. Lol im probably just jelous
    I'm fairly sure I should be a musician but thing is, I'm not sure what kind. I'm drawn between being in a band or being a pianist and making other instrumental music.

I kind of want to do all and that is possible, but you generally need to pick one main one. I can't be on both a rock and piano tour at once, you know? :joy:

I'm not even completely sure if I do want to be a musician or if I'd prefer to be a writer or something else. I think I want to be a musician though because it feels like music's in my body and it's what I'm meant to do. But because I don't feel the beauty in things, I'm not able to know what I truly want out of life because I don't feel the enthusiasm.

And on top of the indecision, I need to make a living. Being a professional musician pretty much relies on fame to get money, so if I'm not successful enough I need to juggle another job at the same time. It sucks.
    Wrapping presents, my dad has slippers cause he always needs new ones 😂 but he broke his RIGHT ankle/leg... so he can't wear a pair so only wrapped one, mam just pointed out I wrapped the RIGHT one, the one he can't wear 🤦😂 
    edited December 2019
    Fucking idiots letting teddy eat 100 grams of chocolate. Im not fucking oaying for any of it cause i aint the stupid one and i have no money anyway. My dad has no money either
    fucking hell if youre going to take teddy to yours fucking look after him otherwise youre paying for it

£160 jsut for a consultation
    edited December 2019
    Shaunie said:
    Fucking idiots letting teddy eat 100 grams of chocolate. Im not fucking oaying for any of it cause i aint the stupid one and i have no money anyway. My dad has no money either
    fucking hell if youre going to take teddy to yours fucking look after him otherwise youre paying for it

£160 jsut for a consultation
    Dad just tranfered my older sister the money. Always using his money. Fucking hell. You did it you should pay for it