Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

Suggest makeup looks?

1235»

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,208 The Mix Elder
    I dont think it makes any difference to whether you use a cheap make up brush compared to branded one/more expensive ?
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Rampant Poster

This is a makeup practice I did a couple of years ago 🧡
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 719 Incredible Poster
    Was feeling a bit extra today so here ya go rainbow eyes 

The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Salix_alba_2019
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,445 Mega Poster
    I won some makeup at school yesterday. I might try some on and get a photo  (usually very camera shy.)
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    Salix_alba_2019
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 306 Moderator
    I love this thread, there is so much inspiration!  :3
    Salix_alba_2019
    Going to get my eyelashes done😀 will post a pic after 
    Salix_alba_2019

Eye lashes done
    Nails done
    Hair done 
    Salix_alba_2019
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 152 Moderator
    This thread is amazing - I wish I had enough time to do my makeup properly! It clearly shows that practice makes perfect because all of the looks here are stunning  :3
    Ignore my hair. Is a complete mess these days loll. 

But ive been on youtube watching a lot of eyeshadow for hooded eyes/ if dont have much eye lis space so can make your eyes look more awake and all that and i think this is how you do it. Basically put the mid shade a lot higher than your actual creese- so you can see it when you open your eyes. put the darker shade of brown in the outer corners of your eye lids in a v shape. Then put a light colour in the middle then blend it all and only hight the a timy bit below your eyebrow and highlight in the corner of your eye and put the mid shade on the bottom of your eyes but thin. 
    So some youtubers say anyway

I dunno of you can tell thats what ive tried to do. 

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jellyelephant
    Shaunie said:
    Ignore my hair. Is a complete mess these days loll. 

But ive been on youtube watching a lot of eyeshadow for hooded eyes/ if dont have much eye lis space so can make your eyes look more awake and all that and i think this is how you do it. Basically put the mid shade a lot higher than your actual creese- so you can see it when you open your eyes. put the darker shade of brown in the outer corners of your eye lids in a v shape. Then put a light colour in the middle then blend it all and only hight the a timy bit below your eyebrow and highlight in the corner of your eye and put the mid shade on the bottom of your eyes but thin. 
    So some youtubers say anyway

I dunno of you can tell thats what ive tried to do. 

You’re a beaut I love it xox
    Shaunie
    This was my NYE makeup :) 

Shaunie
    Random one 

Shaunie
    Aw thank you jelly. <3
    You look so pretty and i love you hair!!