Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

What Is Your Life Song?

Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤South EastPosts: 3,725 Community Veteran
Aka what song inspires you the most and helps get you through hard times in your life? For me it is Warrior by Demi Lovato.

Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
Jade09

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,330 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Kasa2103

This is a lovely thread idea, thank you for starting it :heart:

I have a few songs that help me through some difficult times. 

Skyscraper- Demi Lovato

Fight song- Rachel Platten

There you'll be- Faith Hill

A Million Dreams- The Greatest Showman 

This Is Me- The Greatest Showman 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Jade09
  • LubnaLubna Posts: 496 Budding Regular
    edited December 2019

Kelly Clarkson-Stronger 
    Jade09
  • MaisyMaisy The Mix convert CymruPosts: 279 Moderator
    Pretty much all of Sia's songs <3
    Kasa2103
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,330 Part of The Furniture
    Maisy said:
    Pretty much all of Sia's songs <3
    Love her music :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "