Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Feeling more awake after taking sleep meds is actually the worst. Why is this not helping my insomnia? 🙃 Losing the will to live at this point
    Try promethazine. That knocks me out for a day

That's what I'm on 😂 
    Oh gosh i don’t know how youre still awake then lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    no one likes me and i feel lost and painful

We're here if you want to talk more about it, I promise people like and would like you <3
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Feeling more awake after taking sleep meds is actually the worst. Why is this not helping my insomnia? 🙃 Losing the will to live at this point
    Try promethazine. That knocks me out for a day

That's what I'm on 😂 
    Oh gosh i don’t know how youre still awake then lol

Tried it again last night and slept for 9 hours 😂 maybe my body was jus fighting it yesterday
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Love being made to feel guilty for cancelling plans 😴 so fed up 
    edited December 2019
    I feel so alone :'(
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Just popped up on my Facebook that the hostel where I got raped has changed it's slogo and "The rebrand is just one way the hostel has changed in the last few years. Since adopting a Trauma Informed Approach in 2016" the rape happened in 2015🤔 bit of a coinincidence.
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Really want to end it all but my mum💔😭 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    It's S's birthday today, why did she have to die, why did BPD have to take her?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Folks, 

Just wanted to pop on here to offer you all some hugs, it sounds like lots of you are struggling at the minute, it's really positive to see you all reaching out for some hugs and some support, :heart:

Just wanted to let you all know that you are all amazing, sending hugs :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Staff night out tonight and I really don't want to go but have my colleague stopping the night for it so kinda have to go 🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Really struggling at the moment. More than normal. Every day just feels like it's dragging and I have no emotions. I cant cry. I cant smile..
    edited December 2019
    Idk if I'm having a breathing episode or if it's anxiety..so Ive taken anxiety meds and about to do a breathing treatment 🤷🤷
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    If the nhs does actually get sold that would be my peer support qualifcation out the window:(
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    And my treatment plan out the window :( 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    I feel soooo shit
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited December 2019
    Imagine getting a bill for trying to hurt yourself when all  you need is help ...
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs to all that need it 💕

I'm okay but feel really rough so had to cancel being an elf today at my garden center and I actually was looking forward to it 😂 

Also getting overworked Because this term is so long! Roll on crimbo holidays 😍

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    I self harm when im hungry
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    For the past few I've been kinda anxious, down and lonely. Feeling kinda shitty I guess. :S
    I dont have much energy to carry on living
    For fuck sake. 
    Teddy is at my older sisters. And he has eaten 100 grams of chocolate so theyre on the phone to the vet now
    Ffs. Teddy is on ways to vets. £180 for emergancy before 9pm. And i bet shes going to expect us all to pay for that when we're not the one who left him alone with 100grams of chocolate
    Aww, I hope Teddy's okay @Shaunie, that's frustrating to deal with <3
    edited December 2019
    Aww, I hope Teddy's okay @Shaunie, that's frustrating to deal with <3
    Thanks. He should be okay. Theyre making him sick right now
This discussion has been closed.